Does Tanzania have a job creation policy?

Rev. Kishoka

Rev. Kishoka

JF-Expert Member
Rev. Kishoka

Rev. Kishoka

JF-Expert Member
Joined Mar 7, 2006
4,505 419 180
Nimetoka kusikiliza symposium ya Baraza la Wachumi Tanzania na Benno Ndulu nikajiuliza swali hili dakika ya nne baada ya kumsikiliza Benno.... Je Tanzania kuna sera ya job creation ambayo ni dynamic? Maana HapaKaziTu si sera ya ajira au kuwa na malengo ya kuzalisha ajira, Tanzania ya viwanda si sera ya job creation, ni wapi ilipo hii sera?

TUJITEGEMEE

TUJITEGEMEE

JF-Expert Member
TUJITEGEMEE

TUJITEGEMEE

JF-Expert Member
Joined Nov 6, 2010
13,369 5,151 280
Policy definition: The declared objectives that a government or party seeks to achieve and preserve in the interest of national community.
===
To me, job creation is a cross-cutting issue. For that matter, it is addressed by a number of Tanzanian government policies, indirectly. For instance, scrutinizing with '3D vision eye', you may find Employment policy( 2008), Energy Policy(2015) and other policies aim at job creation issue. Furthermore, a number of strategies already put forward by URT are targeting at the same issue too. Therefore, I think there is no need of setting aside resources, which are scarce for establishing the 'Job creation policy'.

Rev. Kishoka

Rev. Kishoka

JF-Expert Member
Rev. Kishoka

Rev. Kishoka

JF-Expert Member
Joined Mar 7, 2006
4,505 419 180
Policy definition: The declared objectives that a government or party seeks to achieve and preserve in the interest of national community.
===
To me, job creation is a cross-cutting issue. For that matter, it is addressed by a number of Tanzanian government policies, indirectly. For instance, scrutinizing with '3D vision eye', you may find Employment policy( 2008), Energy Policy(2015) and other policies aim at job creation issue. Furthermore, a number of strategies already put forward by URT are targeting at the same issue too. Therefore, I think there is no need of setting aside resources, which are scarce for establishing the 'Job creation policy'.
How are these two citings you have listed related to Tanzania Mpya, MATAGA and HapaKaziTu? or even Ilani ya CCM?

TUJITEGEMEE

TUJITEGEMEE

JF-Expert Member
TUJITEGEMEE

TUJITEGEMEE

JF-Expert Member
Joined Nov 6, 2010
13,369 5,151 280
Dear Rev. Kushoka, I guess you are in a better position to explain this, taking into account that you have got enormous knowledge and expiriences in these ilani za vyama, MATAGA and others. Therefore, if there is any fault in my just above stated opionion, it is your opportunity to iron them out explicitly right here.

You're welcome.

Mlenge

Mlenge

Verified Member
Mlenge

Mlenge

Verified Member
Joined Oct 31, 2006
542 279 80
Dear Rev. Kushoka, I guess you are in a better position to explain this, taking into account that you have got enormous knowledge and expiriences in these ilani za vyama, MATAGA and others. Therefore, if there is any fault in my just above stated opionion, it is your opportunity to iron them out explicitly right here.

You're welcome.
MATAGA ndio nini?

Forum statistics

Threads 1,250,884
Members 481,523
Posts 29,749,538