Documents reveal Britain made a secret deal to protect Kenya incase somalia invaded her.

elbarik

JF-Expert Member
Jul 5, 2016
b5e7e9e28ffa55fea736478d4d54887b.jpg

That agreement does not hold as Kenya is an agressor in Somalia right now..

Somalia was strong back then, very powerful but then plunged into war.
I looked at photos of Somalia before 1992 and I couldnt imagine how far these guys would be had it not for war.
But again peace+laziness does not guarantee development, like there are some countries in africa that have never expirienced even a community disagreement but are always quick to blame their neighbour as the reason why they are behind on any said aspect.

There is a similar defence pact between Kenya and ethiopia too. It is usually renewed after every 5 years with somalia being the centre of it all, 60 years down the line the defence pact still holds.

The UK has strong connection to Kenya, historically Nairobi was planned to be a mini London in Africa.
If you tell Kenyans this they will refute and say Nairobi was build by Kenyans technocrat. I had a long debate few months back here in JF about this, he totally denied that British didn't build Nairobi or Kenya.

Aristocrats families such as Lord Delamelar who left Britain and made their settlement in Kenya wanted to see Nairobi as a mini London, they build night clubs, golf and tennis grounds. After the WW2 he tried to invest in Dodoma by introducing cattle ranches but they died and he decided to plant groundnuts as a commercial crop, that paid him well.

If you tell Kenyans this they will refute and say Nairobi was build by Kenyans technocrat. I had a long debate few months back here in JF about this, he totally denied that British didn't build Nairobi or Kenya.
He said planed, meaning the plan to built it did not take place, so Nairobi is built by Kenyans! Do confuse

Kenya needs to be betrayed or get sanctioned...
.. The sooner it happens the better, we need to start taking a deep look on how we can start manufacturing our own weapons for total self reliance... The only friend a nation can depend on in war time is its own citizens, we need to get that.. Hio mambo ya kuanza Ku import vifaa vita vikianza...not wise

Back
Top Bottom