Do you still have confidence in the government?

We still have a confidence, hope to our government. no one is perfect under the sun.

when the people lose confidence in their government what alternative do they have?

In Tanzania, they sit back and wait for the masiah to come...

Otherwise, myself i dont see any government in place so asking whether i have confidence or not wont be applicable where i dont see gvt in existance at first place.

In this country we only need at most 5 people I mean five to bring the things that we want. I dont think whether we need everyone to be there in the gvt for it to do the obvious things and make the necessary obvious decisions. The good five people required in the gvt are very enough to bring us the things that we want. Up until we will be able to identify those five people and put then in the top most decision making positions, then that is when you can ask me whether i should put my confidence or not. Otherwise honestly i cant see any government in operation hapa tanzania... i only see a group of few......(let me not conclude).

they normally vote them off the following election but do tanzanians have another alternative? tusubiriri machi nowa waje na mapendekezo yao

Juma you are damn right, lakini imethibitika ku-vote viongozi wa kiafrika ni next to impossible, kama ambavyo kenya, zimbabwe, nk walivyoonyesha... pia hata USA bush walimshindwa alivyowachapa kura

I think the best way is to do a "virus in the government".... Yaani kuhakikisha penetration ya wapenda nchi wa kweli ndani ya government to the core na kuanza ku-configure activities na mindset za watendaji wavivu na wabovu

I think the best way is to do a "virus in the government".... Yaani kuhakikisha penetration ya wapenda nchi wa kweli ndani ya government to the core na kuanza ku-configure activities na mindset za watendaji wavivu na wabovu
it is an option, tabu yenyewe hadi mtu afikie kwenye ngazi ya ku-deal na watendanji wabovu. Ujue ana option mbili awe loyal na cause yetu ulioipendekeza au awe fisadi. kwani level hii ndio wale papa wasioguswa walipo kwa watanzania wengi huishia kuwa ...........

Back
Top Bottom