Davido kutoa Tsh. Milioni 500 kwa vituo vya watoto yatima vya Nigeria

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Mwanamuziki wa Afrobeats wa Nigeria, Davido ametangaza kuwa atatoa Naira 300m ($197,000) kwa vituo vya Watoto yatima nchini mwake.

"Mimi na taasisi yangu tunaahidi jumla ya Naira Milioni 300 kwa Vituo vya Watoto yatima kote Nigeria... kama mchango wangu wa kila Mwaka kwa Taifa...maelezo ya malipo ya kesho," Davido alishiriki kwenye chapisho kwenye X, zamani Twitter, siku ya Jumanne.

Davido, jina halisi la David Adedeji Adeleke katika miaka ya hivi karibuni amejifanya kupendwa na mashabiki wake kwa juhudi za uhisani.

Mnamo 2021, aliishia kukusanya Naira 200m kutoka kwa marafiki na mashabiki wake baada ya kushiriki safu ya machapisho kwenye X, kisha Twitter, akiwauliza watu wamtumie pesa ili aweze kuiondoa Rolls Royce yake bandarini.

-======

Afrobeats star Davido pledges $197,000 to Nigerian orphanages

Nigerian Afrobeats star Davido on Tuesday announced that he will donate 300m Naira ($197,000; £156,000) to orphanages in his country.

"I and my foundation pledge the sum of 300 million Naira to orphanages around Nigeria...as my yearly contribution to the nation..details of disbursement tomorrow," Davido shared on a post on X, formerly Twitter, on Tuesday.

Davido, real name David Adedeji Adeleke, has in recent years endeared himself to his fans for philanthropic efforts.

In 2021, he ended up collecting 200m naira from his friends and fans after he shared a series of posts on X, then Twitter, asking people to send him money so he could clear his Rolls Royce from the port.

Davido then topped up 50m naira of his own, and donated the total 250m naira to various orphanages in Nigeria.

He went on to create the David Adeleke Foundation the following year.

Since then, Davido and his foundation have donated money to orphanages in Nigeria annually.

Several Nigerians online have commended about the pledge, saying it is timely and could help the recipient orphanages to cope with the aggravating cost-of-living crisis.

Source: BBC

Mayatima waliojaa naijeria ukiwagawia hizo pesa kila mmoja hakuna atakayepata $1

Mhhhbh wajiangalie,hawatoagi kitu bure hao yeye na swahiba wake wa madale

Back
Top Bottom