Criticism or Veiled and Failed Attempts on Obstructionism?

People are making mistakes of underestimating Magufuli to their own peril and detriment. While critical opinions and stand can justifiably be leveled against his tactics and the motives behind them to some these op-eds and pseudo-analysis can be construed as failed and veiled attempts on obstructionism. Are they?
MMK could you use common english?

Mag3, Tundu Lissu's predicament caught evvery Tanzanian by surprise and is unfortunate. Having said that let me say this NOBODY rejoiced on what hapenned to TL. Neither Magufuli nor his political nemesis.

Yes Magufuli and TL are in two different political camps but it never occured that JPM rejoiced on T undu Lissu's unfortunate incident. No single person in his RIGHT mind could support such criminality and heinous incident at whatever level.

Magufuli did what was required of him as a head of State. He CONDEMNED the incident with
strongest terms possible. His administration offered help financially but this was thrown out of the window by his handlers.

What more then did you expect him to do?
It is UNFAIR therefore to castigate or rather implicate Magufuli in something he does not know about.

Full of lies and denies

The money spent is not even near of what we have gained.
By the way it is MORE than being paid money but rather making those companies ADHERE to our new mining laws which in longer term benefit this country.

Same lies!
So new laws can not be ADHERED without all sagas

At a news conference in Tanzania, Reuters reported Barrick chairman John Thornton said the deal would need to be approved by independent shareholders and directors of Acacia Mining.
There is neither a way out nor turning back.
The die has already been cast!
Barrick Co. have to pay us.

Huu uzi huwezi kuwaona Tanapa wakija kutukana,kumbe Tanapa wengi english haipandi
Naona wewe English inapanda! Hebu tutafsirie hiki ulichoandika hapa kwa kiswahili! Mi nimeona neno tanapa tu hapo hayo mengine sijaelewa![HASHTAG]#Bumpkin[/HASHTAG]

shige2,
To pay what?
The 300m USD pending ACACIA management approval? Or, the faked 194billion USD which nobody gonna pay it?
Please stop fooling Tanzanians.....they just know what kind of a game you're playing......!!

We,ll get paid the good faith package! Talk about tax evasion,penalty and interest? Let me hear from you!

shige2,
To pay what?
The 300m USD pending ACACIA management approval? Or, the faked 194billion USD which nobody gonna pay it?
Please stop fooling Tanzanians.....they just know what kind of a game you're playing......!!
Mzalendo, there are no games here but rather a reality that is yet to SINK into some of pessimitics fellas.

There is this thing (call it a witch-hunt or labeling) that bothers me a lot from contributors in JF.

For instance, I used to root for CDM in the pre-Lowassa era. After that I am now rooting for Magufuli (not necessarily for CCM).

Apparently, to some of you, if one rooted for the opposition in the past but now one resonates with Magufuli's policies, one is given all sorts of labels: TRAITOR TO THE CAUSE, TURNCOAT, BACKSTABER, and even worse in Kiswahili. What is this? We now go for Party labels, exclusively?

I wouldn't lose sleep over this if I were you.

People are making mistakes of underestimating Magufuli to their own peril and detriment. While critical opinions and stand can justifiably be leveled against his tactics and the motives behind them to some these op-eds and pseudo-analysis can be construed as failed and veiled attempts on obstructionism. Are they?
'Aren't they?'
Please check your premises!

Mzee Mwanakijiji, you have said it all. The problem is that our people in the opposition believe that opposition means obstruction. Hence in this country we do not have opposition political parties but instead we have obstruction political parties whose daily duties are to obstruct every thing the government in power wants to do and especially if that thing is good for the nation. To them democracy is obstruction of the government to perform. No wonder the government has to use force to over root these obstruction elements every time it wants to do anything and these people when over rooted will cry that they have been denied democracy!! To them inciting the people to hate the government in power, they believe is their daily work. This had led to catastrophies on many occassions.
I agree with you completely.

The opposition is grappling at straws because Magufuli stole all their marbles.

If they dont approve ...we too are not going to agree..ASIYETAKA AONDOKE
Mkuu usiwe na hofu. Wanajaribu kuondoa aibu hadharani. BARRICK is the parent company of ACACIA, you think ACACIA can scuttle this deal?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ame
At a news conference in Tanzania, Reuters reported Barrick chairman John Thornton said the deal would need to be approved by independent shareholders and directors of Acacia Mining.
What did you expect him to say? Didn't he explain that they have other stakeholders whose decisions need to be respected? Do you thin he is such myopic to come front with such affirmation of showing a good will if he expects negative responses from his colleagues?

At some point we need to show our levels of ustaarabu ambao wenzetu japo hata wakiwa wakosaji wanabakia kuwa na ufahamu wa nini cha kusema na kipi cha kuacha...Ni sisi wa caliber hizi we do not know what, how and where to say!

Can you pove? The problem with my country is that those who think they are intelligent are the foolish one and those who are less intelligent are the bright ones!!! now the less bright are afraid of giving their views but those who think they are intelligent are full of confidence.
What are you saying? That the opposition is as dumb as a door knob? Be gentle please, don't kick them when they are down.

While JPM modus operande is profound and unique in a way since he took the helm of this great nation,you cannot therefore expect everybody to AGREE with him!!!
There are those who are hell bent on trying to derail, discredit, and rebuff every effort JPM makes. Which in essence does not amaze and is expected.

Whereas many Tanzanians are seeing the positive changes being done by his goverment, the former are contrary to such opinion.
Calling his efforts as veiled attempts bla! bla!.
However the end JUSTIFIES the means.

Sooner than later most people will realise that the guy is not joking but serious and has embarked on unstoppable journey to the betterment of this nation!!
Love it. Let them eat their hearts out.

Back
Top Bottom