Criticism or Veiled and Failed Attempts on Obstructionism?

People are making mistakes of underestimating Magufuli to their own peril and detriment. While critical opinions and stand can justifiably be leveled against his tactics and the motives behind them to some these op-eds and pseudo-analysis can be construed as failed and veiled attempts on obstructionism. Are they?
Never underestimate the power of a bullet!

Barick and ACACIA didn't owe us "a good faith", just to pay for the so called "good faith", as the matter of fact based on research conducted by Professor Mruma and Osoro they owe us 425 Trillion Shillings Which they stole from us due to underdeclarations of the actual mineral values!!. Why then should they pay for "a good faith" which we had never tabled as a lack thereof, instead of paying for the real amount which they stole from us, totalling 425 Trillion Tanzania shillings or more?

A Prime Minister? Come on Kobello, just try and come down to earth for once. Would a Prime Minister stop Mkapa? Would a Prime Minister stop Kikwete? And, ah I was forgetting, would a Prime Minister stop Magufuli? Please be serious.
What are you talking about? They tried and failed/Joined the team/ Refused and resigned ... Just pick one bruh.

Ooh! .. The "Elite CCM think-tank" thing, did he mean one person? Or a couple of people ... may be The Central Committee ... uh, no! The Cabinet ... um, no! just the president.

Do you even remember the (on going) Bombardier saga? Who did yall pin it to? The President at that time? Or CommWorks boss?

Listen mayn, you guys are on the ropes right now. You don't make no sense. Schizophrenic af.

Never underestimate the power of jealousy and the power of envy to destroy. Never underestimate that!

Yoyote atakayejaribu kutukwamisha serikalini tutambomoa kwa ajili ya watanzania-Rais Magufuli
Kwa hiyo na Lissu lazima mumbomoe, I assure you that we will revenge appropriately when it's time

Mh. Tundu Antiphas Lissu is lying in Hospital recuperating after dozens of bullets were pumped into his body and where is Magufuli? Celebrating his success with no regard as to what befell the man he calls an obstructionist an if this is not sadism please tell me what is! While his henchmen (the executioners, the unknowns) are perplexed as to how with so many bullets in him, the man still managed miraculously to survive! I guess they will have to answer to his majesty how/why they messed up the planned execution and they better come up with a good one!
Mag3, Tundu Lissu's predicament caught evvery Tanzanian by surprise and is unfortunate. Having said that let me say this NOBODY rejoiced on what hapenned to TL. Neither Magufuli nor his political nemesis.

Yes Magufuli and TL are in two different political camps but it never occured that JPM rejoiced on T undu Lissu's unfortunate incident. No single person in his RIGHT mind could support such criminality and heinous incident at whatever level.

Magufuli did what was required of him as a head of State. He CONDEMNED the incident with
strongest terms possible. His administration offered help financially but this was thrown out of the window by his handlers.

What more then did you expect him to do?
It is UNFAIR therefore to castigate or rather implicate Magufuli in something he does not know about.

People are making mistakes of underestimating Magufuli to their own peril and detriment. While critical opinions and stand can justifiably be leveled against his tactics and the motives behind them to some these op-eds and pseudo-analysis can be construed as failed and veiled attempts on obstructionism. Are they?
Mzeeeee..............Ndiyo Umemaliza............................???!!!

Mzee Mwanakijiji, you have said it all. The problem is that our people in the opposition believe that opposition means obstruction. Hence in this country we do not have opposition political parties but instead we have obstruction political parties whose daily duties are to obstruct every thing the government in power wants to do and especially if that thing is good for the nation. To them democracy is obstruction of the government to perform. No wonder the government has to use force to over root these obstruction elements every time it wants to do anything and these people when over rooted will cry that they have been denied democracy!! To them inciting the people to hate the government in power, they believe is their daily work. This had led to catastrophies on many occassions.
Our main problem as Tanzanian is forgetting things within a short time (?amnesia?).
How on earth one is putting all the blames to the opposition parties that they usually opppose and obstruct everything the government is trying to do.
Opposition parties all along were the ones who tried to blow the whistles for the mining contracts that were really going to drain us for years.
The same people who celebrated and campaigned for the awful contracts are same people trying to make us believe that they are honest,patriotic and country die hard,pity!!!

Corrupt fellows? What an irony! Did he also mean that he should be living like a ‘shetani’ too? Cause he is one of those corrupt fellows “who have put this country into quandary situation we are in today.”

Btw, Magufuli knows nothing about metaphors! He is too lightheaded for thinking in and using metaphors.
It is not ironical as you narrate.
The truth of the matter is JPM is a PhD holder and does know what he is doing.

Hence in this country we do not have opposition political parties but instead we have obstruction political parties whose daily duties are to obstruct every thing the government in power wants to do and especially if that thing is good for the nation.
=====
You are very right!!
We have got "Obstruction Political Parties ". I am happy as more Tanzanians are back to their senses in the wake of recognising the fraud Obstruction Political parties we have got, at this time around!!!

Andika kiswahili ili tupambane vizuri, usijifiche nyuma ya mgongo wa utumwa wa lugha za wengine.

Why then did we have Mruma’s and Osoro’s commissions? Do you know how much money the commissions spent? And then with all the comical and propagandistic work and presentations of the commissions, nothing from them materialised. How did the parties arrive at ‘good faith’ amount?
The money spent is not even near of what we have gained.
By the way it is MORE than being paid money but rather making those companies ADHERE to our new mining laws which in longer term benefit this country.

I think they are and more.

Magufuli has rustled up most of the opposition's cash-cow policies and he is milking them to the bone, to his credit.

The opposition is seething with venomous anger inside and the bile is spewing out in all forms at anything Magufuli does (NTIMA NYONGO).

This is killing them inside and out. There is not a single happy-camper in that camp. A very sorry sight to watch. God have mercy.

I am wondering why are you shooting on your foot!! The same human being who claimed 'waiti eaman' was a conman later claimed, 'waiti' is clean for the highest post on land. Yes at some point 'they' were dark but now they are cleansing every 'dirties' to ensure cleanliness home. '
Our main problem as Tanzanian is forgetting things within a short time (?amnesia?).
How on earth one is putting all the blames to the opposition parties that they usually opppose and obstruct everything the government is trying to do.
Opposition parties all along were the ones who tried to blow the whistles for the mining contracts that were really going to drain us for years.
The same people who celebrated and campaigned for the awful contracts are same people trying to make us believe that they are honest,patriotic and country die hard,pity!!!

I just said it my dear friend. Unless u want me to spell it out in many words...

Mzee Mwanakijiji,
Be clear to the point please....!
Why don you spill out the bean?
Why speak in tongues?
You're always a double faced man....!!!
The GTs can predict.......!

Back
Top Bottom