Criticism or Veiled and Failed Attempts on Obstructionism?

Let's stop this nonsense of blaming the opposition for everything. To the best of my recollections, the so called " opposition" has never been in power! Therefore, they are not the ones to blame as far as Mikataba mibovu are of concern. Make no mistake, this quagmire was created and engineered by President Mkapa and President Kikwete who also happens to be the members of the elite CCM's think tank. These people knew exactly what they were getting the country into and sadly didn't care. For years members of the opposition, have complained about these contracts to no avail. Imagine, if they would have listened in the late 90s and implemented measures to defend and protect our interest then; where would we be as a country?
Nimekupenda bure! The rest are just beating around the bush! Hii ni fact! Opposition has never been in power why blaming opposition rather than ccm walio sign mikataba mibovu?

How sadist is Magufuli?
I suppose he is not but a perception!
A sadist or you can say masochist! He likes to inflict pain and misery on others! Have you ever heard of a president speaking publicly that he wants people who lived like ‘malaika’ in past regimes, to live like ‘mashetani’ in his regime! Purely sadistic!

A sadist or you can say masochist! He likes to inflict pain and misery on others! Have you ever heard of a president speaking publicly that he wants people who lived like ‘malaika’ in past regimes, to live like ‘mashetani’ in his regime! Purely sadistic!
YES he has.
But then Metaphorically.
Directed SPECIFICALLY towards CORRUPT fellows who have put this country into quandary situation we are in today.

It was therefore a WIN WIN situation.
Of which I give it a thumb up.
Why then did we have Mruma’s and Osoro’s commissions? Do you know how much money the commissions spent? And then with all the comical and propagandistic work and presentations of the commissions, nothing from them materialised. How did the parties arrive at ‘good faith’ amount?

YES he has.
But then Metaphorically.
Directed SPECIFIC ALLY to the CORRUPT fellows who have put this country into quandary situation we are in today.
Corrupt fellows? What an irony! Did he also mean that he should be living like a ‘shetani’ too? Cause he is one of those corrupt fellows “who have put this country into quandary situation we are in today.”

Btw, Magufuli knows nothing about metaphors! He is too lightheaded for thinking in and using metaphors.

“Good faith amount” which is equivalent to $3,434 per day for 20 years!!!! How much Barrick were harvesting per day for 20 years? Without any it is a very huge amount as compared to that peanut payment.

Why then did we have Mruma’s and Osoro’s commissions? Do you know how much money the commissions spent? And then with all the comical and propagandistic work and presentations of the commissions, nothing from them materialised. How did the parties arrive at ‘good faith’ amount?

“Good faith amount” which is equivalent to $3,434 per day for 20 years!!!! How much Barrick were harvesting per day for 20 years? Without any it is a very huge amount as compared to that peanut payment.
I feel sorry for our country! Yaani we spent millions of money with the tume. The tume gave out their recommendations (though I never agreed to most of them). But it has turned out that the tume were useless!

Mwenyewe anajipiga kifua kwamba anainyoosha nchi!!!

I feel sorry for our country! Yaani we spent millions of money with the tume. The tume gave out their recommendations (though I never agreed to most of them). But it has turned out that the tume were useless!

. Make no mistake, this quagmire was created and engineered by President Mkapa and President Kikwete who also happen to be the members of the elite CCM's think tank. These people knew exactly what they were getting the country into and sadly didn't care.
What about the Prime Ministers? Not trying to lampoon the cliché, I just think its kinda weird you didn't mention them.
The opposition nowadays is full of the so-called "elite CCM think-tank" members. So ....
what are you sayin bruh?

While JPM modus operande is profound and unique in a way since he took the helm of this great nation,you cannot therefore expect everybody to AGREE with him!!!
There are those who are hell bent on trying to derail, discredit, and rebuff every effort JPM makes. Which in essence does not amaze and is expected.

Whereas many Tanzanians are seeing the positive changes being done by his goverment, the former are contrary to such opinion.
Calling his efforts as veiled attempts bla! bla!.
However the end JUSTIFIES the means.

Sooner than later most people will realise that the guy is not joking but serious and has embarked on unstoppable journey to the betterment of this nation!!
I like your narration and concur with your opinion, bravo!!

Under estimation is judged by your strategies
Having 0.15 as Compassation payments we are correct to continue underestimating him
What doest it meaning

There is no critical evidence of 400trillion dollars payments
Its like Barrick sees the hunged man to help

We unadai then unalipwa 0.15 halafu unajitapa skili za mjinga

mkuu mleta mada...This deal is meaningful toAll poor Tanzanians and well understood to we intellegentsia ...leaving aside corrupts politicians
Will you validate winwin situation in compassation charges

Kujenga uaminifu na ushirikiano wa kibiashara tunawapa ela ya pipi
Den milion moja unalipwa mia 2 unajidaaai
Polen

How sadist is Magufuli?
I suppose he is not but a perception!
Mh. Tundu Antiphas Lissu is lying in Hospital recuperating after dozens of bullets were pumped into his body and where is Magufuli? Celebrating his success with no regard as to what befell the man he calls an obstructionist and if this is not sadism please tell me what is! While his henchmen (the executioners, the unknowns) are perplexed as to how with so many bullets in him, the man still managed miraculously to survive! I guess they will have to answer to his majesty how/why they messed up the planned execution and they better come up with a good one!

What about the Prime Ministers? Not trying to lampoon the cliché, I just think its kinda weird you didn't mention them.
The opposition nowadays is full of the so-called "elite CCM think-tank" members. So ....
what are you sayin bruh?
A Prime Minister? Come on Kobello, just try and come down to earth for once. Would a Prime Minister stop Mkapa? Would a Prime Minister stop Kikwete? And, ah I was forgetting, would a Prime Minister stop Magufuli? Please be serious.

Back
Top Bottom