Elections 2010 Character assassination is Kikwete's trump card to retain the presidency!

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
In 2005, Dr. Salim Ahmed Salim tested JK's ruthlessness......Even the then PM, the soft spoken Tluway Sumaye was left gnashing and fuming.....................

In 2010, sms tied to JK are doing rounds to besmirch Dr. Slaa exemplary comport..........Not even the Communication Commission can stand up to JK's notoriety................................How sad......................

Now on the campaign trail, JK forewarns voters only CCM abhors bloodletting............I wonder what else remains in his sleeve of mudslinging his rivals and in particular Dr. Slaa who is widely expected to dethrone him...............JK prefers to cry wolf while he is the real wolf

I propose Dr Slaa to have a clear tone here

"JK is ready to remain in power even if it's by Bloodleting", he is not ready to go.

Only God Who can let those who are protected by witch-crafts, satanic powers and be-witch the sacred value of Presidency, and use character assassination to withhold the changing societal tone toward Democracy, but unfortunately, the pay is so huge....no power which can withstand those who have been humiliated, ignored, mistreated and snatched-off their rights of choosing whom they need and want as their true leader...! Kenyans, Zimbabweans and others have a clear message to offer for these types of ruthlessness and idiotic habits of sustaining powers on the cost of lawful and innocent Tanzanias...! Nothing is IMMORTAL than IMMORTAL itseft. Nothing is Brewing the Bloody events that those who struggle through Mafians style and even killing the innocents and revolutionists so to remain in Power! That is what is done now here.

in tanzania, what is said is nothing; but who says it.
i suppose if the same could have been said by any opposition candidate, it could have encountered the beauraacratic uproar.
yes, election campaign are always filthy in nature, but any campaign strategies 'creating' political gain out of religion-oriented, racist and tribalist elements, is dangerous to our country and thus, unwaranted.
if any political party fears open debates with others in exchange of character assassination, then the consequence is that it will act discretely even in issues that are not 'confidential' and the unnecessary 'confidential' is basis of grand corruption in this country.
in a nutshell, such a political party is none other than a political mafia.

KIKWETE is in denial,he still hopes and thinks We Tanzanians we dont have guts to put a new party in power,thats why he has all it takes to say what ever suits him most,he is a nut and untrustworthy,the only thing we can do is each one of us keep sending positive messages to people of Tanzania on the importance of the change of this ill government

KIKWETE is in denial,he still hopes and thinks We Tanzanians we dont have guts to put a new party in power,thats why he has all it takes to say what ever suits him most,he is a nut and untrustworthy,the only thing we can do is each one of us keep sending positive messages to people of Tanzania on the importance of the change of this ill government

Matatizo huyu bwana kajitengenezea mwenyewe. Wawa watawala huwa hawajifunzi. Kweli nimeamini kiongozi akiingia madarakani kwa kupendwa sana na watu ujue ataondoka akichukiwa sana na watu, worse enough inawezafika time akalazimisha kutawala. Mifano ni madikteta waliowahi tokea duniani!!! Sasa JK inabidi alione hili ili asije geuka Dikteta katika karne hii.

In 2005, Dr. Salim Ahmed Salim tested JK's ruthlessness......Even the then PM, the soft spoken Tluway Sumaye was left gnashing and fuming.....................

In 2010, sms tied to JK are doing rounds to besmirch Dr. Slaa exemplary comport..........Not even the Communication Commission can stand up to JK's notoriety................................How sad......................

Now on the campaign trail, JK forewarns voters only CCM abhors bloodletting............I wonder what else remains in his sleeve of mudslinging his rivals and in particular Dr. Slaa who is widely expected to dethrone him...............JK prefers to cry wolf while he is the real wolf

Correct observation and well articulated! And who has the nerves of organising a mass demonstration against JK inuendos? The opposition parties do not seem to want to confront CCM as one force! We need to pre-empty any attempts towards blood-letting situation in this peaceful nation. We cannot wait until the elections are held, because JK is going to strike first! The International Community must be made aware of the looming dangers. How do we get the opposition organised and present their case to the international community! This is the most difficult question that keeps on coming into my mind! The league of Sheiks and Imams agreed to the threats by Shimbo, the Government consented to the Shimbo's threat and a growing section of the population is doing the same. They do not see this as some pretext for the wolf to strike when things go wrong. It will be sad if that happens! God forbid! My hands are tied and I am helpless and hopeless in suggesting anything else other pressing the international community to tame JK!

Mbona unatumia lugha kali sana??Hii ni post ya kwanza mimi kuisoma hapa na nimeona heading ni nzito kuliko habari yenyewe.
Ngoja niendelee kushiriki labda nitaelewa.

Back
Top Bottom