Can money buy love?

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
I have always wondered how much love money can buy. It's true to some extent that it does bring happiness in people's lives. But what about love?

I have been told that women want security, and that includes financial security. So what are the chances for/of a woman to be with me faithfully if I am broke as a joke?

Also, I have wondered how many exes of mine would take me back if I won the lotto.

Materially, Real Love costs nothing broda...Love...it's about the heart...itz about caring and listening .. itz about understanding,respecting and being content with each other!!Not much mhhh?!:smile-big:

Materially, Real Love costs nothing broda...Love...it's about the heart...itz about caring and listening .. itz about understanding,respecting and being content with each other!!Not much mhhh?!:smile-big:
No Money No Real Love!!! Take it from me broda!!

Hey! how much money are we talking about here? And just some point to ponder can you be completely moneyless and dare to love or feel loved? ( Especially in the developed world)

I have always wondered how much love money can buy. It's true to some extent that it does bring happiness in people's lives. But what about love?

I have been told that women want security, and that includes financial security. So what are the chances for/of a woman to be with me faithfully if I am broke as a joke?

Also, I have wondered how many exes of mine would take me back if I won the lotto.

"A true LOVE has no reason(s) about how and why it happened, but it is always associated with unlimited, and unconditional forgiveness.....!" Otherwise, that love is the one bought, and neither true nor natural....!

No Money No Real Love!!! Take it from me broda!!

Money and love are co-joined twins. Take it from me, love can exist without money but that will be very short lived.

One can make a simple test (which I have done several times). Take a heap of 10000 notes (>1m) and throw them in the face of your darling and take a note of the facial gesture! She will smile like life has no limits!! But on a different occasion (and just close to a week end or an important party), talk about being broke and may be that all your plans to get money failed. You can compare the differences! You need to be very careful not to end up missing your daily bread after 10pm!

hii sredi kama hujui English unatoka kapa kuchangia hadi kuilewa

akiwa na pesa mapenzi yanazidi kama yalikuwapo. kama hayakuwapo unaweza kumfikiria kumpa penzi lako :)

hii sredi kama hujui English unatoka kapa kuchangia hadi kuilewa

Hata kama lugha ni mgogoro, unachapia chapia tu Mkuu. Kwani hujui kuwa hii lugha kwetu ni janga la Kitaifa kama vile afya za ....? Hata hivyo ni vizuri wakati mwingine kujaribu.

akiwa na pesa mapenzi yanazidi kama yalikuwapo. kama hayakuwapo unaweza kumfikiria kumpa penzi lako :)

Sure, huo ndo umuhimu wa sanaa kwenye mapenzi. Pesa zikiwepo hata Miss Universe unaweza kubeba tu hata ukiwa kama yule jamaa alikuwa anaitwa Masudi sura mbaya na Mshikaji wake Dr Remmy. Ila kama zimegoma, mhhh, inabidi uwahi kuku wa kienyeji kule kwetu Tandika na Mbagala!!

kuku wa kienyeji eee! ha ha ha

lakini kuku wa kienyeji ndio watamu................sasa hajala hasara aso pesa hapo

kuku wa kienyeji eee! ha ha ha

lakini kuku wa kienyeji ndio watamu................sasa hajala hasara aso pesa hapo

Inawezekana ila ile mikorogo ya washua inasumbua sana. Ndo maana jamaa wanakuwa tayari kutoa minoti kibao badala ya kwenda kwenye huduma chap chap kwa malipo ya chips mayai!

Thats all about true love,the one which is unconditional and pure!but for conditional love money should play its part though without it no more love!,,,,Through your money you can buy an artificial love where by your money can be used by your lady to support the one she love mostly but having no money,,,take care