Blueprint 3

Weezy kaenda platinum ndani ya wiki....
Fiddy....
Possibly Em...

So if Jay is the best rapper how come he's never sold a milli in one week? He's supposed to be the best....

He needs to hang it up and start having a family with his wife. His old a.ss can't rap anymore and he's too damn old to be dressing like Soulja Boy....damn Camel Toe...get it together

kwani toka lini suala la kwenda platinum in one week ndio likawa kigezo cha rapper bora??if ingekuwa ndio case hiyo tutawatoa kwenye ramani rappers wazuri chungu nzima..the roots hawajawahi kwenda platinum hata mara moja,niambie unawadharau kwa hilo

No, you couldn't pay me to listen to Weezy![/QUOTE]

hahahahahahahhaaa,sawa mkuu...hahahah

Blue Ray, rapper wake ni Wizzy, hahahaha.. lakini Wizzy pia mkali, anfaa kupunguza hiyo syrup (purp) anayoitumia ama atatuacha hapa duniani.

Najua utakubaliana nami nikisema kwa hiyo album mzima Empire State of Mind ndio poa, hizo nyengine sub standard.

try to admit whem your favourite MC faults, mimi kuna time nilimfagilia sana Nas lakini kwa hiyo album yake Nigger, it was evident that he didnt give us his all.

Jay amepungukiwa na material ya ku rap about, when he was rapping about his slinging days he was good, but now with all that money, what can the brother sing about that RickRoss hasn't mentioned in deeper than rap, crab meats??

hahaha,smatta umemchoka Jay mpaka unamfananisha na officer ricky???dah

Ebu tupate updates za mauzo kwanza...

Jay Z - 476,100 (Wiki moja)
Raekwon - 67,900 (Wiki moja)
Fabolous - 220,900 (Miezi miwili)
Eminem - 1,424,600 (Wiki 17)

Huyo Fabolous alimaliza mistari yake yote kwenye Breath, alafu dogo akitoa mixtapes anakuwa mkali kweli kweli ila album mzozo.

Ebu tupate updates za mauzo kwanza...

Jay Z - 476,100 (Wiki moja)
Raekwon - 67,900 (Wiki moja)
Fabolous - 220,900 (Miezi miwili)
Eminem - 1,424,600 (Wiki 17)

Huyo Fabolous alimaliza mistari yake yote kwenye Breath, alafu dogo akitoa mixtapes anakuwa mkali kweli kweli ila album mzozo.

Loso mkali, thats a fact, its sad that ameuza laki mbili tu hadi sasa. Na kijana ana fashion sense kichizi, hauezi mfananisha na rappers wengi.

Weezy kaenda platinum ndani ya wiki....
Fiddy....
Possibly Em...

So if Jay is the best rapper how come he's never sold a milli in one week? He's supposed to be the best....

He needs to hang it up and start having a family with his wife. His old a.ss can't rap anymore and he's too damn old to be dressing like Soulja Boy....damn Camel Toe...get it together

LMFAO @ camel toe, Game, Nas, and some bloggers(Byron Crawford wa xxl) call the dude a camel, seems like he looks like one up close..LOL.

Ni99er cant get it up, hahaha.. Julius, ungempata wife kama Bey, saaa hizi si kungekua na lil Juliuses runnin around.

Jay is LAAAAAAAAAME, just hang the mic son, we tired of yo rhymes. Ange switch hizo sales numbers na RAE kwenye OBFCL2.

haters,aint mad at you/if i wasnt me i'd probably jock me too/...
i second you smatta kwenye suala la loso tho...he's one of my favourites

da unajua nini;kila mtu ana mapenzi yake miongoni mwa hawa real hiphop superstars lakini kwa huyu jamaa(JIGGA) ni mwisho wa shughuri miongoni mwa wale ambao bado wapo ALIVE,the guy is distinguished hiphop superstar...i real admire the guy!! he don need much tym to create mistari is the matter of few seconds...that is very dangerous!

da unajua nini;kila mtu ana mapenzi yake miongoni mwa hawa real hiphop superstars lakini kwa huyu jamaa(JIGGA) ni mwisho wa shughuri miongoni mwa wale ambao bado wapo ALIVE,the guy is distinguished hiphop superstar...i real admire the guy!! he don need much tym to create mistari is the matter of few seconds...that is very dangerous!

Thats why he's rhymes aint tight, take time to give us something good we can enjoy.. Take for example Rae, he took almost 7 years to give us Only Built For Cuban Link 2, and you cant compare this album to that mixtape Jay gave us. eff blue print,

kwani toka lini suala la kwenda platinum in one week ndio likawa kigezo cha rapper bora??if ingekuwa ndio case hiyo tutawatoa kwenye ramani rappers wazuri chungu nzima..the roots hawajawahi kwenda platinum hata mara moja,niambie unawadharau kwa hilo

Roots who? Puliiiz....

Sasa kama hawajawahi kwenda platinum ubora wao unapimwaje?

LMFAO @ camel toe, Game, Nas, and some bloggers(Byron Crawford wa xxl) call the dude a camel, seems like he looks like one up close..LOL.

He sure does look like Joe Camel....look at this here
128799835094103046.jpg

He sure does look like Joe Camel....look at this here
128799835094103046.jpg
LOLEST.....You are crazy for this one julius... i cant deny they have a striking resemblance, wonder what Bey saw in that camel oops I mean Jay z.... ooohh, the money, daymn, how could I have missed that.

Thats why he's rhymes aint tight, take time to give us something good we can enjoy.. Take for example Rae, he took almost 7 years to give us Only Built For Cuban Link 2, and you cant compare this album to that mixtape Jay gave us. eff blue print,

Hahaha hapo umeniacha hoi, kwa hiyo tusubiri miaka mingine saba atoe album nyingine kali?

I bet by now, all ya critics had time to listen and analyze THE BP3.
In the beggining, just like ya, i thought it was lame but boy, BIG HOMMIE did it again.
That shit ain't for the average listener...a lot of word playin and he adressed all the issues i wanted to know!

I bet by now, all ya critics had time to listen and analyze THE BP3.
In the beggining, just like ya, i thought it was lame but boy, BIG HOMMIE did it again.
That shit ain't for the average listener...a lot of word playin and he adressed all the issues i wanted to know!

Ye..Thank You Thank You Thank You...You're Far Too Kind!!!
Coz mi nimechoka bishana na hawa watu,wana'critisize kila kitu...natamani niiweke ile interview yake na XXL..the only dude ambaye yupo mtaani na kwenye boardroom.

Ye..Thank You Thank You Thank You...You're Far Too Kind!!!
Coz mi nimechoka bishana na hawa watu,wana'critisize kila kitu...natamani niiweke ile interview yake na XXL..the only dude ambaye yupo mtaani na kwenye boardroom.

Penyeza link hapa watu tuisome...

People stop hating on Jigga, the dude made it all...from street corner to BIG boardrooms, tonnes of cash and a fantasic girl for a wife....

What more can say....

Nyie endeleeni kuuza chai...lol

Roots who? Puliiiz....

Sasa kama hawajawahi kwenda platinum ubora wao unapimwaje?

mkuu with all due respects,kama huwajui ama umeamua tu kuwadharau The Roots hatuwezi fikia muafaka wa chochote kinachohusu mziki,especially huu tunaouongelea hapa..naomba nikuache tu na 'Wizzy baby'

BP3 ni certified Gold baada ya kuuza copy 297,900 wiki iliyopita na kufikisha jumla ya copy 774,000 (wiki ya pili).
Huyo Drake mmemsifia weee matokeo yake ameuza copy 73,600 (wiki ya kwanza).
Kid Cudi ameuza copy 104,300 (wiki ya kwanza), bila kumsahau Lil Boosie (MC wa Smatta) kauza copy 48,900 (wiki ya kwanza).