Blueprint 3

U right 50 started it, and Jay himself played a part in this...he says that numbers don't lie BS and people internalize and regurgitate it, so if his album don't go plat first week and is deemed a flop for it he had it coming. I listened to the album, its not half as bad as the reviews would have you believe.

Slaughterhouse is good music, I loved the album, Budden's mixtape too, he's always been interesting to me, Rae leaked too, havent had time to listen to it yet, but heard some solid reviews so I am amped. Generally its good music coming out in the past 2 yrs or so, but cats act like albums are going plat in the first week left right and center.

What it do Hey,

This is a good year for Hip Hop fans, atleast we have topics to discuss gauging from the album drops so far..
Slaughter house
BP3
Drakes most anticipated first album
Method man
Rae
Loso
Officer Ross....
I can go all day, but if the BP3 flops, jigga will have to retire for good this time, we expected alot from the god Mc, but he didnt leave to my expectation.

The game should continue distributing the DOH (Death Of Hova) tees, coz its proving to be true.

Jay z mpuuzi sana, anakwambia "if you want the old Hova listen to my old albums". Empire state of mind na a star is born ziko kwenye repeat mode.

wakuu mtu anaye mponda jigger huyo hajui HIP-HOP,kwakifupi jigger ni among few kings of HIP-HOP,ni hayo tu wakuu over!

Jay z mpuuzi sana, anakwambia "if you want the old Hova listen to my old albums". Empire state of mind na a star is born ziko kwenye repeat mode.

hahahaah,Jay is sick..hiyo ni booonge la quote..mi sijaanza kuwaelewa watu wanaoniambia niache kumskiza Jay..ili nimskize nani,Wizzy??Jeezy??wanacheza kweli jamaa...
na sijui kwa nini wanasema Jay alikuwa zamani,come on..mziki hauwezi kubaki vilevile miaka yote..aimbe kuhusu ghetto mpaka sasa?atakuwa muongo sasa....anyway,habari ni kuwa madison square garden is sold out..AGAIN!
na smatta pse,Kanye amemng'oa Jay kwenye we run this??unaskiliza nini?
my fav track kwenye this one ni 'thank you'....do me a favor dont do me no favors,i'll handle mine..

hahahaah,Jay is sick..hiyo ni booonge la quote..mi sijaanza kuwaelewa watu wanaoniambia niache kumskiza Jay..ili nimskize nani,Wizzy??Jeezy??wanacheza kweli jamaa...
na sijui kwa nini wanasema Jay alikuwa zamani,come on..mziki hauwezi kubaki vilevile miaka yote..aimbe kuhusu ghetto mpaka sasa?atakuwa muongo sasa....anyway,habari ni kuwa madison square garden is sold out..AGAIN!
my fav track kwenye this one ni 'thank you'....do me a favor dont do me no favors,i'll handle mine..

Ebanae kwa kifupi ukitoa nyimbo mbili kopo nyingine zilizobaki ni kali, inasemekana atauza kati ya kopi 300,000-350,000.

Si ndio hapo watu wanataka sijui tukawasikilize akina Lil Boosie na Huey?

Jana alikuwa na Letterman, very monosyllabic, very much zoning, kinda uncomfortable kama alilazimishwa vile.

Leo Yupo Madison Square Garden, Will You Be There?

Nimekamata copy yangu.... I can tell you kuwa tHis ALBUM is WHACK!!!

But,

Wait for more critics, nikimaliza kuiskiza yooote mara zooote!..

B.

Ebanae kwa kifupi ukitoa nyimbo mbili kopo nyingine zilizobaki ni kali, inasemekana atauza kati ya kopi 300,000-350,000.

Si ndio hapo watu wanataka sijui tukawasikilize akina Lil Boosie na Huey?

Hahahah, ati lil boosie, nah right.
Album ambayo itakuwa kali hii mwaka ni ya Rae- Only Built For Cubanlink 2, thats the sh.it, swear.
Msikize Kanye west, halafu pia Drake ana drop a new album (the kid is a mad lyricist), gave his mix tapes an ear, nikamzimia kichizi.. Kuna vijana wapya wakali mno, kama whale, Kid coodi, Maino, na wengine.
We have so many good young guns, so its about time he puts the mic down, Hip Hop aint dead, so no need of resurrecting it.

Umefanya nikaskiza hiyo nyimbo tena sasa hivi, Jay hasemi kitu kwa Kanye, this is evident in these track. Jay hana mistari, one thing I know for a fact is that yeye huwa na catchy rhymes, husema vitu ambavyo vinastick sana kichwani, lakini amepungua sana kwa ukali.

I used to luv Jay Z (no homo), he was one of the greatest, but after giving an ear to the likes of Kanye, I had to drop dude like a bad habit.

Umefanya nikaskiza hiyo nyimbo tena sasa hivi, Jay hasemi kitu kwa Kanye, this is evident in these track. Jay hana mistari, one thing I know for a fact is that yeye huwa na catchy rhymes, husema vitu ambavyo vinastick sana kichwani, lakini amepungua sana kwa ukali.

I used to luv Jay Z (no homo), he was one of the greatest, but after giving an ear to the likes of Kanye, I had to drop dude like a bad habit.

smatta mkuu..
nikikuambia amepungua wapi huwezi sema,catchy lines zipo palepale,swagga za hatari,killa productions and everything..labda unachukia anavyo'floss(which is what i like)...nakushauri usiskize hv singles peke yake,ingia ndani ya hii blueprint iii kwanza...

Some very objectionable and juvenile lines about how he was going to "9/11" N**gers but they did it to themselves. I mean what impunity! thats akin to Weezy saying he was going to Katrina N**gers.

People from all walks of life died, including his fans, even the hardcore Wu-Tang reflected quite unexpectedly by saying

"Who the https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide knocked our buildings down?
Who the man behind the World Trade massacres, step up now
Where the four planes at huh is you insane bitch?
Fly that shit over my hood and get blown to bits!
No disrespect, that's where I rest my head
I understand you gotta rest yours too nigga, my people's dead
America, together we stand, divided we fall
Mr. Bush sit down, I'm in charge of the war!?"

Wu-Tang Clan - Rules

And then he has the nerve to call himself a New Yorker.

Shame on Jigga.

Wu tang for life, thats why I fux with Raekwon.

nimegundua tunawaweka Jay na Chef kwenye makundi tofauti sana.Jay wanampima kwa kufika platinum kwa wiki 1 wakati this nigga hana hata mpango copies laki 2..na bado tunasema ndo ana album kali..weird!
umefanya nimenunua album ya Chef jana jamaa..nimeshapata na my favourite track,produced by Dr Dre and which feature Busta Rhymes,'about me'..na nimeskia intervew yake kwa hot 93.7 jana pia anasema akiuza 45k he's good..45k!!!sio platinum sio gold...amenipa huruma..na anasema Diddy pia amempigia kumwambia ameskiza album yake and amemkubali..anyway,he's good bado..
najua mkuu kinachofanya umpinge Jay ni jinsi anavyo'adopt haya mazingira ya mziki wa sasa..unamtegemea asibadilike..na yeye anaangalia biashara yake,hana kingine cha ku'prove..coz tayari tunajua ni mkali so anafuata soko tu sasa(na analifuata vyema bila kumuondoa kabisa Jay Z ndani yake)..vitu vilevile wanavyofanya kina weezy ambavyo kila mtu anavishangilia akifanya Hova ni noma,nadhani watu wamko tayari tu kuwa na rapper anaefit kila kona..mziki mgumu,wa mtaa,wa zamani na hizi za sasa+mfanyabiashara haswa(ambaye ni Jay peke yake).

Comparing the first blue print to this blue print is what is making me say that Jay has lost his artistry, we know that he is a good rapper but this time round he has let his fans down, maybe all that paper is affecting him as n artist, he's not hungry anymore, its like he has reached the peak, a saturation of sorts, and he cant go further than that, maybe declining, coz what goes up, must come down.. Its a law called gravity.

Off That!!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfvzuE9NYoA[/ame]

Comparing the first blue print to this blue print is what is making me say that Jay has lost his artistry, we know that he is a good rapper but this time round he has let his fans down, maybe all that paper is affecting him as n artist, he's not hungry anymore, its like he has reached the peak, a saturation of sorts, and he cant go further than that, maybe declining, coz what goes up, must come down.. Its a law called gravity.

Exactly,

Ukimuangalia kwenye Letterman interview anaonekana nyodo tu, he is not hungry at all, maringo mengi, he is more interested in getting the Jets to Brooklyn than his music.

Exactly,

Ukimuangalia kwenye Letterman interview anaonekana nyodo tu, he is not hungry at all, maringo mengi, he is more interested in getting the Jets to Brooklyn than his music.

come on bluray,why should he act hungry while he's not?mi kweli nashindwa elewa kwanini mnataka ang'ang'anie kufanya mziki kama wa blueprint i mwaka 2009 mwishoni..mambo yamebadilika bana!na wote mnaowatetea kwa wakati huu hakuna hata anayefanya mziki wa kiwango chake bado..siamini mlitaka abaki kwenye styles zake za muongo uliopita ili saa hizi awe anawaza kufikia 45k copies kama some gangsta rappers..huu ni mziki na biashara!mziki una'adopt mazingira watu waendelee kuwepo na biashara inafanyika,life is beautiful..

Overall the album is weak, he was trying to do something but it didn't work, time to retire from Rap, enjoy all his hard earned money, and spend more time with the misses, maybe make some baby Jiggas.

Joe Budden alisema " put your ego to the side and maybe it's time to study your understudy" Truer words have never been spoken.

come on bluray,why should he act hungry while he's not?mi kweli nashindwa elewa kwanini mnataka ang'ang'anie kufanya mziki kama wa blueprint i mwaka 2009 mwishoni..mambo yamebadilika bana!na wote mnaowatetea kwa wakati huu hakuna hata anayefanya mziki wa kiwango chake bado..siamini mlitaka abaki kwenye styles zake za muongo uliopita ili saa hizi awe anawaza kufikia 45k copies kama some gangsta rappers..huu ni mziki na biashara!mziki una'adopt mazingira watu waendelee kuwepo na biashara inafanyika,life is beautiful..

Mwanamuziki yeyote anayetaka kuuza records anatakiwa kunionyesha enthusiasm kwamba anataka kuuza, ndiyo showbiz.Iangalie hiyo interview uone alivyokuwa monosyllabic, kibaya zaidi si kwamba Jigga hawezi ku rock a crowd, basi nyodo tu.

Mimi ningekuwa tayari kumsamehe mtu asiye na uwezo, lakini huyu jamaa kaonyesha interest kwenye NJ Jets kuliko kuuza album yake.To me that is insulting.

The same attitude is reflected in his music, anakuwa kama Tyson alivyopigana ngumi za mwisho "I don't love this no more,I just gotta pay the bills".Same deal with Jigga.