Bibi mahakamani...

Natty Bongoman

JF-Expert Member
Oct 10, 2008
In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, ‘Mrs. Jones, do you know me?’
She responded, ‘Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I’ve known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you’ve been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you’re a big shot when you haven’t the brains to realize you’ll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.’
The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, ‘Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney
She again replied, ‘Why yes, I do. I’ve known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He’s lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can’t build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.’
The defense attorney nearly died.
The Judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said, ‘If either of you I.diots asks her if she knows me, I’ll send you both to the electric chair.’

Ase hata mimi ningekuwa ndio jaji nisingeruhusu huyo bibi aseme lolote kuhusu mimi

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, ‘Mrs. Jones, do you know me?'
She responded, ‘Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'
The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, ‘Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'
She again replied, ‘Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'
The Judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said, 'If either of you I.diots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.'

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! kaka u made ma day..)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, ‘Mrs. Jones, do you know me?'
She responded, ‘Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'
The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, ‘Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'
She again replied, ‘Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'
The Judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said, ‘If either of you I.diots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.'

Sina mbavu, sina kifua, naweza enda ICU kwa ujumbe huu. This is goog to read after being bored!

SIKU MOJA MAHAKAMA

Mahakamani. Kijana wa miaka 22 anashitakiwa kwa kosa la kum-baka bibi kizee wa watu.

Hakimu: Bibi, hebu ieleze mahakama kilichotokea.
Bibi Kizee : Nimelala nyumbani kwangu usiku wa manane. Mlango unavunjiliwa mbali na anaingia huyu kijana, aliyesimama pale.

Hakimu: Endelea, Bibi.
Bibi Kizee : Si, akanivua nguo zote na kunipanda.

Hakimu: Enhee! ikaweje!!!!???
Bibi Kizee: Akawa anakata kushoto, mimi kulia. Alidhani mimi bw*ge!

Hakimu : Enhee!
Bibi Kizee: Kila akikata, na mimi najibu!

Hakimu: Sasa tatizo lilokuleta hapa mahakamani ni nini?
Bibi Kizee: Ajenge ule mlango aliouvunja!

Watu aghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Hakimu; CASE DISMISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Itamaliziwa wiki ijayo, weekend njema...

SIKU MOJA MAHAKAMA

Mahakamani. Kijana wa miaka 22 anashitakiwa kwa kosa la kum-baka bibi kizee wa watu.

Hakimu: Bibi, hebu ieleze mahakama kilichotokea.
Bibi Kizee : Nimelala nyumbani kwangu usiku wa manane. Mlango unavunjiliwa mbali na anaingia huyu kijana, aliyesimama pale.

Hakimu: Endelea, Bibi.
Bibi Kizee : Si, akanivua nguo zote na kunipanda.

Hakimu: Enhee! ikaweje!!!!???
Bibi Kizee: Akawa anakata kushoto, mimi kulia. Alidhani mimi bw*ge!

Hakimu : Enhee!
Bibi Kizee: Kila akikata, na mimi najibu!

Hakimu: Sasa tatizo lilokuleta hapa mahakamani ni nini?
Bibi Kizee: Ajenge ule mlango aliouvunja!

Watu aghaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Hakimu; CASE DISMISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Itamaliziwa wiki ijayo, weekend njema...

:smile-big: hahaa