Beyonce and Jay-Z daughter:Blue Ivy Carter

People attacking Kanye,Beyonce and ma boy Jay Z over calling ur self christian right??or any other recognized religion..DO u do gud things that please god?are u perfect person?!let people be Illuminati or pagan watever Its their business a long as they don't effect u freedom of belief\worship.

Hata sijakuelewea..ukirekebisha hapo kwenye blue nitarudi..maana sielewi haya ni maoni yako ama unauliza ama unatoa ushauri..

[h=6]Beyonce's Daughter Ivy Blue.. Ivy= Illuminati's Very Youngest. Blue= Born Living Under Evil.
Spelt Backwards (Eulb Yvi) = Latin for "Lucifers Daughter".. haya i need comments jmn over hii kitu[/h]

Nilinusa kitu kama hii italetwa baada ya huyu mtoto kuzaliwa kwani inasemekana Jay Z na B ni Illuminati...........

hahahahaha, hiyo latin unaongea ni latin ya wapi?
Lucifer in latin= Lucem (mwanga) Ferre (mbeba). Kwa hiyo Lucifer ni mkusanyiko wa neno mbili tena lina maana nzuritu: mbeba mwenge. Jina kama Luke, Lucia zote zina root moja na hiyo.
Daugther in latin = Filia (Filii ni son).
Kwa hiyo Filia Lucem Ferre ndio ingekua devil's daughter.
Mfano wa kujitungia maneno: AVATAR: Always Verify Any Trash And Rubish

[h=6]Beyonce's Daughter Ivy Blue.. Ivy= Illuminati's Very Youngest. Blue= Born Living Under Evil.
Spelt Backwards (Eulb Yvi) = Latin for "Lucifers Daughter".. haya i need comments jmn over hii kitu[/h]

hebu tutafsirie kwanza,maana wengine kizungu hatuelewi

Beyonce's Baby Triggers Church Vandalism -- Blue Ivy Is 'SATAN'
011012-beyonce-church-tmz-ex-1.jpg

Beyonce
's new baby Blue Ivy Carter is the devil incarnate -- this according to some heartless vandal who defaced the sign in front of a North Carolina church yesterday ... writing, "Beyonce had her baby. Satan is on Earth."

The pastor at Beulah Hill Baptist Church in West End, NC tells TMZ, he discovered the vandalism yesterday after receiving numerous complaints from locals -- and removed it immediately.

The pastor insists, the church had nothing to do with the apocalyptic message ... it was simply the victim in a random act of mischief.

Blue -- Satan? No. Illuminati? ALMOST DEFINITELY.

Beyonce's Baby Triggers Church Vandalism -- Blue Ivy Is 'SATAN' | TMZ.com

So, it should come as no surprise to anyone that the minute Babyonce's name was revealed, the internet was abuzz with conspiracy theories about its true meaning. After all, Jay-Z and Beyonce, the baby girl's parents, are long rumored to be members of the Illuminati, a secret society believed to be the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of a New World Order. Whatever that means. You can read more about it in the opus I wrote last year here. In short, however, there are all sort of links between the Illuminati and worshipping Satan and therefore conspiracy theorists went a-diggin' for connections between Blue Ivy's name and her parents nefarious desire for world domination. The rumors debunked, after the jump!
Rumor #1: Blue Ivy spelled backwards is Eulb Yvi, which means either A) "Lucifer's daughter" in Latin or B) was the name of Lucifer's daughter in Latin.
Truthiness: Utterly untrue in every way. A) Lucifer is already a Latin word so there wouldn't be another Latin word to translate Lucifer into. B) Lucifer didn't have a daughter according to the Bible. Oh, and lastly, "Eulb Yvi" doesn't translate into anything in Latin, so there ya go.

Rumor #2: Blue Ivy is actually an acronym for "Born Living Under Evil" (BLUE) and "Illuminati's Very Youngest" (IVY).
Truthiness: Well, sure, I suppose this could be true, though I sincerely doubt it. Anyone can make up an acronym to suit their conspiracy theory.
Rumor #3: Blue Ivy is named after her father's classic album "The Blueprint" and the roman numeral IV. 4 is Beyonce's most recent hit album and the number four holds great significance for the couple, who were both born on the 4th, and they were married on the 4th as well.
Truthiness: Probable. It would not shock me at all that Jay-Z and Beyonce would name their first spawn after their previous greatest creative achievements.