Babe, I am afraid this was never meant to be...

Huu Uzi kama hukupitia St.Marys, Esacs, Feza,Green Acres, FK, Alpha, MaryGoreth, Marian and the likes aisee utabaki umebung'aa kama zuzu

thank you so much for your advice Dan, this has been taken care of, appreciated..!!
yeah big sister that's life and situation like this sometimes shows as things cant be the same all the time.Just keep the good vibe and stay positive and i hope and pray to god that one day you will have the someone who will fit and satisfy your heart

Huu Uzi kama hukupitia St.Marys, Esacs, Feza,Green Acres, FK, Alpha, MaryGoreth, Marian and the likes aisee utabaki umebung'aa kama zuzu
Mkuu ahsante sana kwa kunichekesha, mbona mwandishi mwenyewe ni zao la shule ya kata tu..!!

yeah big sister that's life and situation like this sometimes shows as things cant be the same all the time.Just keep the good vibe and stay positive and i hope and pray to god that one day you will have the someone who will fit and satisfy your heart
A big Amen to this honestly, I'm so positive than the word positive itself..! I'm doing fine, very very fine right now!!

We do hoping for the best but also preparing for the worst..!!

feel sorry for you...but healing takes time and at mean time dont get involve in anything called ''relationship'' with any man until you complete get over this
You are very right, I made a mistake of starting a relationship immediately after breakup and that is a bad bad move.
You just got to heal and love yourself before starting another relationship.

Wow!! My heart is so overwhelmed with this message i really cherish it. Thank you for realizing that there's something good in me to even look up to.

I am also enraptured and grateful for this much honor and praise you show on my lexical proficiency even though i am neither lexicographicar nor neoligist.

I hereby to learn somethings frabjous from you too.

Have a brisk Tuesday.
aaaw' shucks..!!
My heart is overflowing with gratitude Mr. Lizarazu knowing that I have the ability to make someone dance with my beats..! And lemme assure you that you're so better than that keep grinding harder to be full of you.!!

btw, what did you say? you can learn sth from me!? bunches and bunches of thanks!!

You are very right, I made a mistake of starting a relationship immediately after breakup and that is a bad bad move.
You just got to heal and love yourself before starting another relationship.
yeah its so bad sis..i was about to do the same mistake but thank god he took me out of it..it feels like hell at this period of life but time heals

Uko sahihi kabisa, Nimeshauriwa na SHIMBA YA BUYENZE mpaka nikahisi shida zangu zimeisha, this guy is one of the kind aiseeh'..!!
Jamani. I am humbled you know (in Lemutuz' voice).

I am going through hell myself at the moment but it touches my tender heart to be appreciated by a gentle and tender soul like you. I don't deserve it.

I knew that you would go through that fire and pressure; and emerge on the other side as a beautiful, pure and priceless diamond. The world is all yours now. Go and do your thang babygirl