Babe, I am afraid this was never meant to be...

“The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.”

Our hearts always quest for love, for those who have been raised in an emotional society, love is part and parcel of their life. It is an essential ingredient which empowers our lives. Without it, one can be miserably troubled and the suffering is immeasurable.

SweetieLee, through your post i have seen how deep your heart have ever gone into love, how deep it has enjoyed the nourishments of another loving heart. Sadly it seems like your mind want to convince your heart that it has lost that love for good which may not be the fact, that love for whatever means is still there, don't let your heart languish forever, the pain may invade your heart unknowingly as the mind tries to crave to those previous memories. Do not allow that to happen to you and do not be desperate for whatever reason, stay composed and always keep hugging the positive side.

SweetieLee, To some individuals, love comes and go, because of the experience they may think that is only what they have got in life because that might be the maximum experience they have had in life, and they don't know what life holds for them in the near future. Some people come across our life to bring us a lesson/s, we need to carefully grab what we are handled to by the life situations through those people. I am not trying to conclude that this is gone but rather i want you to have a big picture of what is around you. They say "what the mind conceives it can achieve" so for you, let your mind and heart soar in that realm of love you already have experience of and try to add what your heart desires if it holds more of that. One day life will surprise you, may be through the same individual and may be through the other, but know that you have it abundantly.

A loved heart gives strengths to the bones and lack of it weakens the bones as well. Love sums up all meanings in life. You can have money, big mansions, expensive cars and power to control everything but if you don't have love, everything is worthless.
Being in love can make you feel happier than you've ever been, sadder than you've ever been, and even angrier than you've ever been. It can elate you and deflate you at almost at the exact same time.

SweetieLee, The best way to get love is to give it out, do not go around looking for it. By giving it out you stimulate the senses of the universe to give back to you because you have shown it what your heart desires.

Dear SweetieLee, I have felt a bit sorry for you while reading the post and because i have ever been in love, my heart have decided to instruct my fingers to write this. My wish is, you get your love back by whichever means, just don't hate anyone. Love conquers all, love enlightens the heart, love gives hope and possibilities, love opens doors, love breaks yorks, let love endure forever.

Stay Alive SweetieLee !!!

“The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.”

Our hearts always quest for love, for those who have been raised in an emotional society, love is part and parcel of their life. It is an essential ingredient which empowers our lives. Without it, one can be miserably troubled and the suffering is immeasurable.

SweetieLee, through your post i have seen how deep your heart have ever gone into love, how deep it has enjoyed the nourishments of another loving heart. Sadly it seems like your mind want to convince your heart that it has lost that love for good which may not be the fact, that love for whatever means is still there, don't let your heart languish forever, the pain may invade your heart unknowingly as the mind tries to crave to those previous memories. Do not allow that to happen to you and do not be desperate for whatever reason, stay composed and always keep hugging the positive side.

SweetieLee, To some individuals, love comes and go, because of the experience they may think that is only what they have got in life because that might be the maximum experience they have had in life, and they don't know what life holds for them in the near future. Some people come across our life to bring us a lesson/s, we need to carefully grab what we are handled to by the life situations through those people. I am not trying to conclude that this is gone but rather i want you to have a big picture of what is around you. They say "what the mind conceives it can achieve" so for you, let your mind and heart soar in that realm of love you already have experience of and try to add what your heart desires if it holds more of that. One day life will surprise you, may be through the same individual and may be through the other, but know that you have it abundantly.

A loved heart gives strengths to the bones and lack of it weakens the bones as well. Love sums up all meanings in life. You can have money, big mansions, expensive cars and power to control everything but if you don't have love, everything is worthless.
Being in love can make you feel happier than you've ever been, sadder than you've ever been, and even angrier than you've ever been. It can elate you and deflate you at almost at the exact same time.

SweetieLee, The best way to get love is to give it out, do not go around looking for it. By giving it out you stimulate the senses of the universe to give back to you because you have shown it what your heart desires.

Dear SweetieLee, I have felt a bit sorry for you while reading the post and because i have ever been in love, my heart have decided to instruct my fingers to write this. My wish is, you get your love back by whichever means, just don't hate anyone. Love conquers all, love enlightens the heart, love gives hope and possibilities, love opens doors, love breaks yorks, let love endure forever.

Stay Alive SweetieLee !!!
Good Lord..!!
With this one?? I am alive, alive like I've never ever been before!!
you've succeeded to steal all the air inside my lungs after reading your post.!! OMG, how strong this message is, I didn't think that someone can lift my spirit this high,
My heartily gratitude to this fully words with full of promise, do you real understand how you're words affected that positivity in me??
I am still surprising, how can one person be this sweet? I do appreciate your time and effort used just to write for me such powerful message, you know sometimes this 'too good' lyrics happens to me once after an exhaustable season of waiting!
Been thrilled with such an amazing tantalizing advice, can I have more of it, Please??

btw, MWANASIASA HURU do you write poems maybe? If yes, wanna read some of it, you got that magical taste, I real like the way you take love into different directions, yeah' we gotta keep on loving, we'll never hate no matter how this people breaks our fragile hearts, love them so that they can learn the meaning of true love!you have taught some good new things too in me today..!!

I promised myself not to add anything else in this thread, look at me now, you've made me broke my rules and go against my vow, I put this blames on you and your super duper quote.!!

Muchos gracias, this has been well reserved and deeply appreciated..!!

Good Lord..!!
With this one?? I am alive, alive like I've never ever been before!!
you've succeeded to steal all the air inside my lungs after reading your post.!! OMG, how strong this message is, I didn't think that someone can lift my spirit this high,
My heartily gratitude to this fully words with full of promise, do you real understand how you're words affected that positivity in me??
I am still surprising, how can one person be this sweet? I do appreciate your time and effort used just to write for me such powerful message, you know sometimes this 'too good' lyrics happens to me once after an exhaustable season of waiting!
Been thrilled with such an amazing tantalizing advice, can I have more of it, Please??

btw, MWANASIASA HURU do you write poems maybe? If yes, wanna read some of it, you got that magical taste, I real like the way you take love into different directions, yeah' we gotta keep on loving, we'll never hate no matter how this people breaks our fragile hearts, love them so that they can learn the meaning of true love!you have taught some good new things too in me today..!!

I promised myself not to add anything else in this thread, look at me now, you've made me broke my rules and go against my vow, I put this blames on you and your super duper quote.!!

Muchos gracias, this has been well reserved and deeply appreciated..!!

SweetieLee! i am humbled, humbled to hear that your heart is revived. To hear that, my heart throbs with joy. Despite the shadows of the life situations, it shows that the sun will rise again, yes it will rise to enlighten your world so as you can see love in more bright colors.

SweetieLee, you asked if you can have more of the above, but you know what, if it comes, it is not mine to withhold, i will just have to share whenever possible. When you can add value to someones life, then humanity makes sense.

Dear SweetieLee! I don't write poems, though i like them but never tried before. Maybe you are opening that door for me, i will see if i can. Once i get thrilled, i will have to share because only when i do it, is when life makes more sense.

SweetieLee, try to learn to give out love because, the most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in. Don't forget to be precautious, always go with your brains, lest you fall victim to playboys.

Thank you SweetieLee.

It's me your truly Horse rider!

Verily! verily I say unto you ''Ma former lover, sweet heart Jacqueline mark Marere!'' obviously I decided to move on, cause of your character of which never suited ma personality entity, da burning curiosity of not-deserting you was inside of ma heart day by day! though proved dispassionate, hence am sorry that you'll never win me back!

Am new brand to another level,.. I know that you know! I cared, even up lifted your humanly-hood, so that you may remind, de way I was riding to a Maximum degree of untold magnitude! is non returnable experience!!!! Tchao!!!!