Australia Jinsi wanavyo tumia Wanyama wao,

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
304780_3096986958611_667097559_n.jpg

blogger-image--1247726437.jpg

I wonder what is happening in this picture,are they researching a project or plotting something dodgy.

Hajashikwa pabaya vinginevyo aamue kushika pabaya mwenyewe. Mizigo mingine ni chaguo la wabebaji na siyo mizigo. After all mapenzi hayana sura wala umri wala uzito au siyo wanangu?

An eight-year-old Chinese lad known as the turtle boy underwent surgery in early June to have a shell-like patch of hard skin extracted from his back.
TurtleBoySurgery.jpg

Maimaiti Hali, 8, is a normal boy, except that his back is covered in a shell-like growth reminiscent of a ninja turtle. It’s hard to hide such an anomaly, which is why Hali quickly earned the nickname ‘Turtle Boy’ from his school peers.
“People bullied him,” Hali’s father, Maimaiti Musai, told The Sun. “We were told surgery wasn’t possible when he was very young so we waited. But the growth got bigger and harder and became like a turtle shell.”
TurtleBoy-MaimaitiHali.jpg

After a long wait, Hali’s family finally submitted him to the Urumqi Military General Hospital, where he underwent a two-hour operation in which the growth was removed and then replaced with skin grafts from his scalp and legs.
“We used scalp hair on the graft because it grows back very quickly,” said Chief surgeon Ye Xiangpo.
When questioned by reporters, an enthusiastic Maimaiti replied, “It was a bit painful, but I won’t worry about other kids laughing at me any more.”
He added, “I am looking forward to going out in the sun without my shirt on and to going swimming with my friends.”

Duh! Bwana mdogo anawaza jinsi ya kukabili dhoruba hiyo. Tusimdharau, huenda ametoka kwa Dr. Manyuki.

Back
Top Bottom