Askari wa Rwanda wafanya Shambulizi Mpakani

Ha ha ha mimi silipwi mkuu. Eti operative wa RPF, si kweli. Anyway, if you go back to my earlier posts you will see that I have made it very clear that the situation in Rwanda is bigger than Hutu vs Tutsi tribalism. There are a number of prominent Tutsis who do not like Pres Kagame, even within the RPF and RDF. So it is not surprising that Mrs Victoire Ingabire can find collaborators who are not extremist Hutus. They are bound together by a common "enemy". There were many Jews who collaborated with Nazis. FDLR are terrorists, period. The RPF had to fight their way back home after Habyarimana and his henchmen block their right to return home. It is inhuman to deny a people the right to return to their homeland. Hizo sensa zinazoonyesha more Hutus died ziko wapi? The whole world knows that close to a million Tutsis and moderate Hutus were massacred. Somehow hutu extremist propagandists want us to believe otherwise. By the way, RDF sio jeshi letu kwani mimi si mnya-Rwanda bali m-Tanzania halali.

kwa nini unatafsiri upinzani kuwa chuki? kwani haiwezekani kwa mtu kumpinga kagame kidemokrasia? kwa nini kila mpinzani lazima awe FDLR, nyamwasa collaborator na takataka zingine? Are you seriously saying mtu watu kama rudasingwa, nyamwasa ...waliotumia miaka yote hiyo maporini kama kagame leo hii ghafla bin vuu wanaungana na FDLR simply kwa sababu tu ya kumchukia Kagame?

Ha ha ha mimi silipwi mkuu. Eti operative wa RPF, si kweli. Anyway, if you go back to my earlier posts you will see that I have made it very clear that the situation in Rwanda is bigger than Hutu vs Tutsi tribalism. There are a number of prominent Tutsis who do not like Pres Kagame, even within the RPF and RDF. So it is not surprising that Mrs Victoire Ingabire can find collaborators who are not extremist Hutus. They are bound together by a common "enemy". There were many Jews who collaborated with Nazis. FDLR are terrorists, period. The RPF had to fight their way back home after Habyarimana and his henchmen block their right to return home. It is inhuman to deny a people the right to return to their homeland. Hizo sensa zinazoonyesha more Hutus died ziko wapi? The whole world knows that close to a million Tutsis and moderate Hutus were massacred. Somehow hutu extremist propagandists want us to believe otherwise. By the way, RDF sio jeshi letu kwani mimi si mnya-Rwanda bali m-Tanzania halali.

Hata kama u Mtanzania utakuwa mtutsi tu. Wapo watutsi wanaojiita wahangaza, waha nk wamezaliwa hapa na wengine washakuwa hadi makatibu wakuu wa wizara lkn their hearts are in rwanda; ila uzuri ni kwamba tushawajua.....dont make all of us to be fools; the number of tutsi massacred by rpf is far exceeding the tutsi. Wengine walizikwa in mass graves in DRC. Anyway, hayo yamepita lakini nyie watutsi if you wont repent to GOD (I know you wont because of satanic pride); the evil you did and still doing will severly be punished! MUNGU anaona all what you are doing. You can try to cheat the whole world but you cant do the same to GOD

Zinj ndugu yangu naona umeamua kufunguka kwa jazba sana. Anyway, emotions aside; the fact of the matter remains that Pres Kagame has brought stability and discipline to Rwanda. Don't be fazed by those rumors about the late Gen.Fred R. There is not an inkling of truth. It is another fabrication by genocidaires.Victoire is a terrorist. Wewe humjui na hujui alichojaribu kufanya. Tuulize tunaojua tukufahamishe kijana.By the way, I am Tanzanian. Ila siwezi tetea uongo na fitna kwa kiongozi mahiri Pres Kagame. Sina njaa wala faida ya aina yeyote kutoka Rwanda au kwa Pres Kagame. Jaribu kuchambua mambo bila kuweka hisia mkuu.

Wewe sio mTanzania!.. unatia huruma; you like that one koba and his coy...

kwenda zenu! to you people all Hutu are genocidaires. Uonevu anaofanyiwa ingabire kuwa ni ule ule wa aung san suu kyi! Na kama wewe ni mtanzania basi ni wale watanzania passipoti wenye mizizi Rwanda, kama Lwakabamba, kaberuka na wengineo. Hakuna Mtanzania halisi mwenye mawazo kama yako.

Well said; ila umemsahau ntukamazina, serukamba, rubindamayugi...etc! Serikali lazima iwe macho sana na hawa watu! They are threat to the national security. We dont have to be naive. .

Back
Top Bottom