Arsenal (The Gunners) | Special Thread

Laca fire
arsenaltopnews-20190313-0001.jpeg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Napoli amekuwa mdebwedo siku hiz, atakula za kutosha, wachezaj wake wengi wanataka kukimbilia China

Kikos chao cha kawaida , naweza kusema Renes walikuwa wakali na tishio kwetu kuliko hao napoli

Ospina nadhani hatadaka,

Hakuna tunayemuogopa.Tunao mastaa wenye uwezo .Wao Napoli wajiandae kichapo tu.

Napoli amekuwa mdebwedo siku hiz, atakula za kutosha, wachezaj wake wengi wanataka kukimbilia China

Kikos chao cha kawaida , naweza kusema Renes walikuwa wakali na tishio kwetu kuliko hao napoli

Ospina nadhani hatadaka,

Game ngumu hii tuache masihara, katika opponents wote wakaona Napoli ndio tukutane nao quarters kweli??

Game ngumu hii tuache masihara, katika opponents wote wakaona Napoli ndio tukutane nao quarters kweli??
Hapana mkuu, mm namfatilia kwa karibu sana Napoli, toka atolewe cl , baadhi ya nyota wake wanataka kwenda China, hamsik tayari, pia kwasasa wamekuwa wakawaida ,labda tupate majeruhi wa key players, otherwise watakula nyingi,

Na kingine nadhan ospina hatadaka hiyo mechi labda tukubaliane nao,

Mm nilikuwa nawahofia waspain, ila huyu Napoli ,Chelsea niliwahitaj mapema

Chamuhimu tusipate majeruh hasa kwenye attacking na back ,

"""NAPOLI NAO SIKU HIZI NI HOMA YA VIPINDI HAWANA PERFOMANCE CONSISTENCY"::"UKIWAANGALIA SIKU WALIVYOCHEZA NA JUVENTUCE UTASEMA YES"""JAMAA WAPO BORA SANA""""ILA UKIWAANGALIA WALIVYOCHEZA NA SASSUOLO NA RB SARLZBURG HAWAKUWA HATARI SANA""""TIMU YAO WANATEGEMEA ZAIDI UWEZO BINAFSI WA WATU KAMA WATATU"""MILIK:::INSIGNE NA MARTENS""""IKITOKEA SIKU HAWA VIUMBE WOTE WAPO KWENYE FORM YAO BASI UJIPANGE"""SEMA KWA MSIMU HUU IMETOKEA MARA CHACHE SANA WOTE KUWA FOMU KWA PAMOJA""""NAAMINI TIMU IKIPANGWA KAMA ILIVYOPANGWA JANA NA TUKICHEZA KAMA TULIVYOCHEZA HIZI MECHI ZETU TATU ZA MWISHO TUNAWATOA VIZURI TU WALE"""ILA IKITOKEA MIYEYUSHO MINGINE HAPO KWENYE LINE UP HIYO ITAKULA KWETU""""

@wojciech.szczesny1 on @jackwilshere

More quotes from Szczesny:

On Tomas Rosicky:
"You watch him play with great pleasure, Little Mozart, his movement on the pitch was impressive, full of class and grace. I still believe he is the richest footballer I know. He never spent any money. The whole time I was at Arsenal he had the same car, a 2005/6 Mercedes and he wore only clothes from his sponsor. The only thing he didn't spare on was his guitar."

On Samir Nasri:
"He always thought he was some kind of gangster. Everyone has this type of person at school, who had strong and big friends and it made him think he's cool."

On Giroud:
"The most handsome player I played with, and he knows it. He loves himself, even more than Krychowiak. You know, little beard comb, oils for his chest. Great guy, very underrated player."

On Özil:
"Seven times brilliant, two times horrible, he's not lazy as people say. Great guy. He can't stabilise his form in Premier League and I really can't tell why. Unbelievable vision on the pitch. You watch a match on TV and you are like, how did he see that?."

On Podolski:
"I remember, and I'm not lying to you now, in training, when Poldi got the ball inside the box I didn't want to save it, I covered my head. I swear, I just protected my head. Really funny guy."

On Cazorla:
"We were on a training camp, in Cologne and Santi joined us for his first training session and we played some small games. After training the guys gave big applause to Arsene for signing Cazorla."

On Bendtner:
"One of the most intelligent guys I played with. You see Nick, well-organized, neat, in-form and it seems everything is going great for him. Then the next day you open a newspaper and read - Drunk Bendtner driving the wrong way and you are like WTF. I don't know, he's a guy with two personalities. The most confident guy I played with."

On Arshavin:
"Hilarious guy, the funniest laugh ever. The season he joined us, we played lots of small games in training and we were like "wow, we are going to win the league". We didn't."
afc365-20190316-0001.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom