An Open Letter To My Ex.

capitalpool

JF-Expert Member
Sep 18, 2017
Dear Ex,

It's been 730 days, 17520 hours, 1051200 minutes, 63072000 seconds that we've not interacted the way we used to, we've not felt that bond that once tied us so close, we're so apart even being an unforgettable part of each other's life. You know I'm not telling you that I'm missing you like a hell. I just missing those moments when we were together. I miss those days when you used to shout my name just to say I love you and I was blushing. .

We were so happy then. I don't know if it was our fault or the fault of situations that we had to part ways. But since then, there hasn't been a second when I've not felt your absence. I feel you everytime though I know things are never gonna be the same. .

I feel your fragrance, it disturbs me even in a crowd. I, then, try to seek for you failing in all my attempts again and again. Then, I get a flashback, I travel down the memory lane with my only partner, tears, and I find you in the maze of lanes gazing silently at me. Those eyes still hypnotize me, those lips still have the most beautiful smile that I've ever seen in the world but I know, that heart doesn't have the picture of me in it. And this reality, all again, stabs me back and leaves me smashed like anything. .

You're that flower in my life which I know I can just watch from a distance but never touch. Your tender touch, your healing words, your love, your memories, everything still is afresh in my mind. But, the colours of love that once made my life bright, now take me to a dark labyrinthus path that I don't want to visit.

You don't know how badly it hurts. You don't know how terribly I feel myself dying every minute. You don't know how this soul craves for love like a little abandoned kid. You don't know how difficult it is to spend even a second without you. You don't know, you just don't. But, you needn't be worried. I know I'm weak now. I know I can't stop thinking about you no matter how hard I try. But, I'm damn sure that I'll overcome all this one day. I'll be out of this monotonous life and start a new phase.

RIP in advance.
I wont Die,

I kept chasing the past with broken pieces of my heart in a hope of mending it but little did I know, traveling back would giving nothing but a hopeless end that my heart wont be able to carry it any more.

Kilichonifanya nikasoma hadi mwisho ni kingereza.
Ila kingereza kina raha yake jamani.
Ndiyo maana Mimi mtu akinitongoza kingereza huwa sikatai namkubalia hata kama nina mtu baadae nitajua cha kufanya.
Joking apart!!
Kwani nini kilitokea? Bado unampenda mwambie!

The Hate U Give, Little Infants F's Everyone.

Kuna watu wana stack in the past wakati wenzao wana move on. Lakini kuna exception ktk haya mambo: namfahamu mtu mmoja alikuwa na girlfriend wake na walipebdana saana. Lakini yule mdada akaja olewa na mtu mwingine na jamaa pia akaoa. Wote wakapata watoto ktk hizo ndoa zao. Baada ya miaka fulani wakakubaliana waachane na wenza wao wakaone wao tena, na kweli yule mwanamke akaachana na mume wake na yule jamaa akmuacha mkewe wakaenda oana na wanaishi mpaka sasa.
Haya mambo hayana formula moja.

Mambo yasiwe mengi, mengi yasiwe mambo

There is something called memories bro, that's what pain you the most and it hurt you now when you are lonely while you used to be with her at sometime somewhere....its 6 years now am trying to move on but it's not possible cha msingi bro wew tafuta dogo mkali kumshinda yeye na akuoneshe upendo huyo ex atasahaulika tu.. Mimi napataga Vitoto vinajua caring mpaka namsahau but then wakiondoka narudi in the darkest side of my past

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

THUG LIFE
Kilichonifanya nikasoma hadi mwisho ni kingereza.
Ila kingereza kina raha yake jamani.
Ndiyo maana Mimi mtu akinitongoza kingereza huwa sikatai namkubalia hata kama nina mtu baadae nitajua cha kufanya.
Joking apart!!
Kwani nini kilitokea? Bado unampenda mwambie!

The Hate U Give, Little Infants F's Everyone.
Kale ka Dada ni karembo sana

You hurt yourself broo you know what don't thnk to much kama ushawai fiwa na mtu wa karibu naisi unayajua maumivu yake ila yanasahulika ila kuyasahau inaanza akilini mwako, muuwe akili mwako ona kama ameshakufa yani yeye anapata raha ww unaumia aise aya bana

Kujiuwa kunaanzaga taratibu kama ivi mwishowe unaamua kujitundika.
Toka nje na ufurahie maisha yako ila usijaribu tena kuwa na mtu mmoja utakufa mapema