Ajali mbaya ya meli inapovunjika vipande viwili!

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
_57767374_013662905-1.jpg

Waves had been widening a crack in the hull, and heavy seas finally split the Rena into two on Saturday night.

_57767002_013409639-1.jpg

_57767439_013662533-1.jpg

Containers have begun washing ashore on a beach in New Zealand after a cargo ship stranded off the coast split in two. Maritime New Zealand thinks that at least 150 shipping containers were washed overboard, with most expected to sink.

• Thanks
Reactions: RR
Goosh!
Naamini waliokuwemo ndani waliokolewa!
Baada ya hapo natamani mavituvitu yaliyozama!

• Thanks
Reactions: RR
Curiosity....hizo picha mbili za mwanzo zilipigwaje...

Goosh!
Naamini waliokuwemo ndani waliokolewa!
Baada ya hapo natamani mavituvitu yaliyozama!

Nilidhani hayo mawazo ninayo peke yangu....
Nadhani huu ukata wa januari unaniwazisha mbali....lol

Dah..maji yana nguvu za ajabu. mpaka kuweza kutenganisha meli na uzito wote huo wa hayo makontena.

kumbe mwishowe ilikatika!. mala ya mwisho niliiona ikiwa na nyufa.

Ingekatikia pale Kigamboni zinaposubiri kushusha bandarini tuwahi. Ningeambulia japo ki Vitz.

Waves had been widening a crack in the hull, and heavy seas finally split the Rena into two on Saturday night.

_57767002_013409639-1.jpg

Containers have begun washing ashore on a beach in New Zealand after a cargo ship stranded off the coast split in two. Maritime New Zealand thinks that at least 150 shipping containers were washed overboard, with most expected to sink.

Mbona hizo container zinalala kwa usawa mmoja/pamoja? Huwa zinafungwa?

standard operating procedure in a rescue mission team, to transmit vital information to supporting members outside distressed vessel, including material images. Common knowledge.

How did you know he/she was a commando?

How did you know he/she was a commando?
Who said he or she was a commando, what you talking 'bout? Let me refresh your memory for records sake, this is what I wrote: "Zilipigwa na huyu comandoo anaeshuka na helikopta."

Now you tell me where you saw this commando thing.

Back
Top Bottom