Aina gani ya Laptop inafaa?

Lambourghini Asus!!! acha mambo ya kizamani, kama una 2m/- ni-pm.
asus_6_1024-600x400.jpg
Nakubaliana na wewe Asus kiboko yao au achague moja kati ya hizi hapa chini

5 Best High Performance Laptops

Guest post by Katie Campbell.
Laptops offer an undisputed convenience when it comes to portability. With laptops replacing desktops in many homes, comes the need for a laptop that can handle and do more. As a result, the computer marketplace is flooded with products resulting in models from quality manufacturers revealing their true, crappy colors soon after your warranty is up. If you want to purchase the best high performance laptop on the market, give one of these models a try.
1. ASUS G73JW-A1 Republic of Gamers 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop

Though gamers have traditionally been bound to their desk, ASUS frees them up a little with their G73 model. Most G73s are outfitted with a Core i7 processor and high-end graphics cards that make gaming enjoyable and light work of day-to-day tasks. Images are clear and consistent on the 1080p screen and lag time is nonexistent thanks to 8GB of RAM. As if that wasn’t enough, these computers are also Blu-ray compatible and only cost between $1500 and $2000 depending on the model you choose. If you purchase this laptop, you may want to invest in a rolling laptop case – this model is a mini-beast at two inches thick and approximately 10 pounds.
2. Toshiba Satellite A665-3DV8 Notebook

If you want power and portability, the Toshiba Satellite A665 is a great choice. This Toshiba matches the ASUS’ Core i7processor, boasts GeForce GTS 350M graphics and a 640GB hard drive. Though it only has 4GB of RAM, this top performer does something the others in its class do not. This laptop not only has a Blu-ray drive, it also has Nvidia’s 3D Vision technology. This is one added feature that will help put you ahead of many of your friends.
3. HP ENVY 17 Laptop

The keen eye will spot many similarities between the HP Envy and the MacBook Pro. However, once your eye reaches the price tag and discovers the $1000 difference, you may hold back your judgment. Though the size and design are almost identical, users have found that the trackpad on the HP model isn’t as nice and that the computer casing doesn’t compare either. However, what this laptop lost in creative design, it did not in functionality. The standard model comes with a Core i5 processor, 6 GB of RAM and a 500GB hard drive to handle even your most difficult computing tasks. If you desire more power, you can upgrade to a Core i7 processor and a huge 1TB hard drive.
4. Sony VAIO F Series Notebook PC

Sony proves its name is synonymous with high-end products, but not always budget-breaking prices with their VAIO F Series. Starting at just $869, these laptops come with your choice of a Core i3, i5 or coveted i7 processor. Standard hardware includes 4GB if RAM, a 500GB hard drive and Nvidia GeForce GT 310M graphics. A model with many of the bells and whistles will still only cost around $1249. While that is still a far cry from budget computer territory, for a high performance laptop, that price is nearly unheard of.
5. Apple 17″ MacBook Pro MC024LLA Notebook

PC and Apple alliances aside, the 17-inch MacBook Pro is a powerful performer with your choice of a Core i5 or Core i7 processor. Like many others on this list, it has a 500GB hard drive, 4GB of RAM and respectable Nvidia GT 330M mobile graphics. If you’re looking for a little more, you can opt for various upgrades including a 1TB hard drive. The real drawback for the MacBook Pro is the price tag. Starting at $2299, it is well-beyond the price many are looking to spend on a mobile workstation. Yet, Apple is a brand worth investing in and this computer is thinner and lighter than most in its class.
The sheer number of laptop accessories combined with the enhanced capabilities of laptop hardware has nearly pushed the desktop into extinction. Many people choose to invest in a high performance laptop rather than the equivalent in a desktop for convenience and portability. When shopping for a high performance laptop, be sure to weigh all of the options carefully. Taking the time to invest in the right computer for your needs is always time well spent and a decision you’ll rarely regret.
This is a guest post by Katie Campbell who is a Computers Expert for Bestcovery.com where she seeks to help discover the best of everything.