African Satellite World and Sat Gear

members am trying to nab ntv @62 I don't know what's happening 2hrs only 3 citizens,Atlantic but no smell of ntv

HI all,Can a diseq get fried? Seems only 1 port of the 4 is working on my Eurostar diseq. What would cause a disceq to get fried and its not exposed to the elements?

may be the diseq is touching the dish and one of ua lnb is also touching the dish. othr ports will not work. if it remains in tht position 4 a long time, thn it ll fry.

Kuna jamaa anatoa keys kama zana Nat Geo Wild kwenye mtandao. Kuna moja ningependa kujaribu lakini sipo karibu na mitambo yangu. Naomba aliye karibu na vyombo nimpe kwenye PM ajaribu. Imebidi nitumie lugha yetu nisiwe mwenye maudhi. Mniwie radhi wapendwa. Naomba.

send pm

Hello everyone, i am glad i to see all of you contributing to this forum,.
i have a concern . which really is the sat that someone can get all channels on c band FTA in kenya, i think i have invested so much on buying equipment that never gave me any service,
I have a technomate receiver model 6902 combo,HD . this receiver have 2 cam slot, it can receive local analog trasmition, has one output for FTA and also one DVB-T2 . i also bought titanium wideband LNBF 3.4-4.2 . I have a prime focus 1.8cm.Am targeting Eutelsat 10A 10E, or 60/62`E. will i really get clear local channel,?
Which sat can i get clear local channels in Kenya, And if there is, what else do i need to make this happens.

Kenyan (DTT) Digital terrestrial television are available on Intelsat 22 C-Band frequency

3732 L DVB-S2 SR 30000 8psk

Snap Shots...

8413513119_6dca449365.jpg

8413513075_6167ca9f76.jpg

One would require a 2.4 meter prime focus dish to track the bird.

Happy hunting.

Hello everyone, i am glad i to see all of you contributing to this forum,.
i have a concern . which really is the sat that someone can get all channels on c band FTA in kenya, i think i have invested so much on buying equipment that never gave me any service,
I have a technomate receiver model 6902 combo,HD . this receiver have 2 cam slot, it can receive local analog trasmition, has one output for FTA and also one DVB-T2 . i also bought titanium wideband LNBF 3.4-4.2 . I have a prime focus 1.8cm.Am targeting Eutelsat 10A 10E, or 60/62`E. will i really get clear local channel,?
Which sat can i get clear local channels in Kenya, And if there is, what else do i need to make this happens.

Hi, anybody who has hunted local channels on intelsat 22 @72.1'E....do it still need a special decorder to stream the channels...what about srt 4922hd can it be able to nab the above bird. We are starving for kenyan mux. My location is voi.

Finally got to access the b**s keys menu on the Strong 4922, Does someone just input the keys below the last line? I can see lots and lots of keys above. Ive perused the forum but somehow seem more lost.

Hi, anybody who has hunted local channels on intelsat 22 @72.1'E....do it still need a special decorder to stream the channels...what about srt 4922hd can it be able to nab the above bird. We are starving for kenyan mux. My location is voi.
Greetings to all. kenyan mux under kbc signet left intelsat 22. I don't know where it will move to if at all it will. You can also get kenyan mux at eutelsat 10a(10e). with 1.8m pf dish you will get them from evening to dawn. with a 2.4m dish pf, you will get them 24/7. c band remember. Happy hunting.

Finally got to access the b**s keys menu on the Strong 4922, Does someone just input the keys below the last line? I can see lots and lots of keys above. Ive perused the forum but somehow seem more lost.

choose any line with those keys.
enter the keys twice on the same line ndio itoshe.
remember to choose the channel of interest before pressing 8280. For example nat geo gold, press 8280, enter keys ................

Thanks regiment Jey , so I can enter the key regardless of whether I choose position 2 or position 13 etc etc?

Back
Top Bottom