African Satellite World and Sat Gear

i gambled and tried new software for SRT 4922 HD and it didn‘t fail me. Great pic quality, EPG is back , quick remote response and more

At the Crosat website under Wizkid files, I've noticed there's patch for Africa and Middle East, what's the difference or any can do?

guest channel on zuku will be showing natgeo gold startng ths tuesday

That would be nice......am getting guest channel fta using srt 4922 hd and 60cm dish at voi.....plus other channels like rodrigues 1 and 2.....there is also kidsco, ntv, wbs and others but its not showing....nitafanyaje ndio nizione.

That would be nice......am getting guest channel fta using srt 4922 hd and 60cm dish at voi.....plus other channels like rodrigues 1 and 2.....there is also kidsco, ntv, wbs and others but its not showing....nitafanyaje ndio nizione.
Hi. The said channels are under zuku and therefore need subscription to open them. God bless you all.

height matters alot especially in a terrain area.i have never heard of a mw output transmission power in kenya.most transmitter output range from 1-15kilowatts.here is an upgrade of gotv
The transmitter, based in Limuru, boasts of
increased transmitter power of 6 Kilowatts
(KW), up from 2KW with a mast height of
120 metres. The upgrade will see the
antennae gain boost its signal reach to
Naivasha, Gilgil, parts of Kajiado and Embu.
“The upgrade of the Limuru transmitter
firmly placesGOtv in a pivotal role
incontributing tohelping the country to
achieve its set target in the migration from
analogue to digital TV transmission,”
This makes their transmitter at Rahimtulla towers obsolete

Some 2 mbc channels are blank on 7west position! Panic mode engaged.

Which ones? MBC 2, 3, 4, Action, Max, Masr and Masr +2 are ok on my end at 12322v as well as 12303v. MBC Masr USA opens via Biss keys. MBC Masr Drama, Group 1 & Group 2 have always been blank.

Which ones? MBC 2, 3, 4,
Action, Max, Masr and Masr +2 are ok on my end at 12322v as well as
12303v. MBC Masr USA opens via Biss keys. MBC Masr Drama, Group 1 &
Group 2 have always been blank.

mbc 2 and mbc max were blank when I posted but came back. What is the biss key to open mbc usa?

Kuna jamaa anatoa keys kama zana Nat Geo Wild kwenye mtandao. Kuna moja ningependa kujaribu lakini sipo karibu na mitambo yangu. Naomba aliye karibu na vyombo nimpe kwenye PM ajaribu. Imebidi nitumie lugha yetu nisiwe mwenye maudhi. Mniwie radhi wapendwa. Naomba.

HI all,Can a diseq get fried? Seems only 1 port of the 4 is working on my Eurostar diseq. What would cause a disceq to get fried and its not exposed to the elements?

Back
Top Bottom