African Satellite World and Sat Gear

ur rite my bro techdee 4 those members who a dieying 4 kenyan mux like my bro in voi u can get ds latest fta hd decoder frm hotpoit(lg prodduct) 4 only ks 3200/= with i year warrant, u can record thru usb, na hakuna malipo ya ziada, its d latest fta frm hotpoit frm ds decoder ul ve all d local channels 3 stones, channel 5 frm tz etc total 28 channel gospel inclsive nd no dish requared if ur here in mombasa go 2 combine radio electronic shop ile shop ya kalasinga sawa or pm mi.

R.I.P. Engrich!!:shocked:

Gents
why is my c band chnls on intelsat 906 62.4E crack so much just as it
is 21 hrs/9pm, signals start falling and up again and even sometimes go
off completely! why is this,!I ve tried to scew the lnb several times
and all I got was same problem,but at different time, depending on the
position of the lnb. Is the lnb a problem? am using Arabsat single solution lnb.

I bought vsr9000hd in 2012 at ksh 12000 by then it was just into market. I have suffered silently with this decoder for all hese years before ( like most members in the house) I settled for strong. May be you should ask for advice on the many features of strong since many of us are using them fully. The cost for srt 4922 is around ksh6500 and we normally buy from a special real authorized seller of these products. By the way vsr 9000 is obsolete. It lacks support and the last time its software was released was 27/09/2012. Check here: Astrovox and Micro-x Support page
So I will think twice before I dump this unworthy product neglected by its Chinese creator into my house. It is not worth it. Open your eyes and go for quality you can appreciate.

Note, with strong you can open the goodies of Di*gi*tur*k provided you have installed appropriate patch. So please it is ill informed to speak out of context of what some of us adore.

i watch all the 7w goodies with my astrovox:bange:. that old patch is the one still running. i have ha no issues with it. like i said, follower of mine be warned. my tellie is on MBC3 anyway:playball:. when i get the urge for them digitards, i will probably go for the summo things you are all falling over i guess:yield:. why go get all the new fads just because they are popular? more sensible and broke.
if the OP has a good deal on the VSR-9000 HD, let him. it works just fine.

Chiff soita kama huna la kuchangia nibora kunyamaza or u start ur own college 4 teaching literature.

Hi, Bat fella. being a free forum does not mean you have no decorum. i believe you have a full keyboard, whatever your device. Use it (the keyboard) and stop being rude:A S thumbs_down:. we are on the forum following this great thread and that means we read everything posted on it, to keep updated. so when you come across a post like yours, it is not nice.

we a not in college my frnd Ranksat ds is free forum .

Boss, no need to get all defensive over here. If we have to struggle merely to comprehend what you are trying to put across, do you expect any assistance? Go back a few pages on this forum and see the sort of backlash one forum member encountered when he came on here with that XYZee ----. Use proper English bwana, the fact that this is not a college forum is no excuse to be sloppy about it. If English is a problem, Kiswahili twakielewa pia. While at it, I believe you owe Chief Soita an apology. This is a respectable forum my friend. Emotions and pride weka pale kwa mlango, you'll pick them up on your way out.

Boss, no need to get all defensive over here. If we have to struggle merely to comprehend what you are trying to put across, do you expect any assistance? Go back a few pages on this forum and see the sort of backlash one forum member encountered when he came on here with that XYZee ----. Use proper English bwana, the fact that this is not a college forum is no excuse to be sloppy about it. If English is a problem, Kiswahili twakielewa pia. While at it, I believe you owe Chief Soita an apology. This is a respectable forum my friend. Emotions and pride weka pale kwa mlango, you'll pick them up on your way out.

:amen:

Ranksat i wonder y u guys complain about ones literature nd yet other forum like in europe, india, german, ghana an naiger dont complain even south africa any way wacheni hi issue sawa wishing u all a blessed sunday

Ranksat i wonder y u guys complain about ones literature nd yet other forum like in europe, india, german, ghana an naiger dont complain even south africa any way wacheni hi issue sawa wishing u all a blessed sunday

Each house has its rules where some are never written but the family members follow them. Everyone here knows that if a new member joins the family and something that has not been happening happens, the only suspect is the new member, and if a kind member of the family goes ahead to tell this new member that such a thing is not allowed here, and this new member start comparing families. What do you expect other old family members to tell you? Some lessons in life can only learnt the hard way!

Hi Guys

I have tried to patch my strong 4922 stb but for some reason I cannot get the patch menu under dish settings, anyone have an idea of what I should do? Thanks in advance.

we a not in college my frnd Ranksat ds is free forum .
Brother bat I think what they mean is that we use some minimum understandable English. It is good to keep this in mind for the sake of everyone's peace of mind.

Hi Guys

I have tried to patch my strong 4922 stb but for some reason I cannot get the patch menu under dish settings, anyone have an idea of what I should do? Thanks in advance.
Just unzip the patch and save it into a usb flashdisk/drive. Select the file and you are good to go.
Note: Make sure there is stable power to avoid frying your stb memory; it's a process to revive it.

Chiff soita kama huna la kuchangia nibora kunyamaza or u start ur own college 4 teaching literature.

how on this earth do we understand what you mean?I have felt with even the hard refugees but didn't comprehend wat u meant no hard feelings kudos jimmy

We have come from far. RDI , Vega*linternational and now our great home Jamii Forums. Please let us excercise some sense of maturity for the good of our ASAS common mission. When am corrected I should humbly accept my wrong and move on. Let not some nonsense discourage some great respectable members in the house from educating us. Jamii forums for ever! FTA for life. Blessed Weekend.

Just unzip the patch and save it into a usb flashdisk/drive. Select the file and you are good to go.
Note: Make sure there is stable power to avoid frying your stb memory; it's a process to revive it.

Thanks Flybird, however I have done the above already but no joy on the extra menu , Im trying out biss keys for the first time, thanks again for the reply, any other pointers or a patch file that you know will have the menu?

Thanks Flybird, however I have done the above already but no joy on the extra menu , Im trying out biss keys for the first time, thanks again for the reply, any other pointers or a patch file that you know will have the menu?

For BISS menu, press 8280
For CS menu, press 8281
For edit key, press 8282
To activate patch, try 6969.
All the best.

Back
Top Bottom