African Satellite World and Sat Gear

It was the same on my side but on eighteen avenue West thirty seven down Street. I tried to adjust in evening on 7pm when I was outside with receiver all was fine, but Inside house things look bad (scratching). Tried to Connected without diseqc but no change. I did more research and come to conclusion it was TV aerial booster (which was behind the TV and near the receiver). We have migrated from analog to digital I don't need booster, Now everything is Crystal clear.

I also experience the same problem. My decoder is freesat v7 combo. I will remove the terrestrial cable from the decoder and observe.

hi guyz thanks for all your help managed to built my own plastic lnb holder for my prime focus dish problem is im only getting mbc 2 and akina dubai one n scare tv n aljazerah but im missing cnn and mbc action mbc max and mbc max what could be the issue

Hi, gurus, I'm a documentary enthusiast. Pleasr recommend the gear & the channels. Hist##y, anim*l, facto*y, structures, etc. Got a 1.8, 90cm, & a z*k* decoder which I use as fta. Nyeri County.

Hi, gurus, I'm a documentary enthusiast. Pleasr recommend the gear & the channels. Hist##y, anim*l, facto*y, structures, etc. Got a 1.8, 90cm, & a z*k* decoder which I use as fta. Nyeri County
Measat3/3a, Intelsat 20, Nilesat 201.

Hi, gurus, I'm a documentary enthusiast. Pleasr recommend the gear & the channels. Hist##y, anim*l, facto*y, structures, etc. Got a 1.8, 90cm, & a z*k* decoder which I use as fta. Nyeri County.
Get a proper decoder like strong etc. Zukx doesn't have power-to-view

hi guyz thanks for all your help managed to built my own plastic lnb holder for my prime focus dish problem is im only getting mbc 2 and akina dubai one n scare tv n aljazerah but im missing cnn and mbc action mbc max and mbc max what could be the issue

Using which LNB?

A 90cm dish- heavy gauge- can receive almost all frequencies of 7W including 11766, 11977, 12226 in Nairobi.That is, if the dish is properly aligned and with an Inverto LNB.

I was planning to post a question related to that. I have a 90 that I wanted to direct to SES/Astra, which combination can one make? My LNBs are an Inverto Ultra Black and the some 2 cheaper ones.

I was planning to post a question related to that. I have a 90 that I wanted to direct to SES/Astra, which combination can one make? My LNBs are an Inverto Ultra Black and the some 2 cheaper ones.
A single lnb will give you both SES 5 East Africa Beam and 7 E east Africa beam. No other combination can be made on a 90cm on that position

Or you could stubbornly try combining it with 3W. A taaaaaaaall order

Back
Top Bottom