African Satellite World and Sat Gear

If you are on 7w lower your dish slightly,take care not to lose the CNN tp ,so don't maximize the new MBC tp.can be picked with any offset from 65cm up.
Need help again. Strongest TP to track 8b@8 west. I have tried 11471 and 10971 and a bunch of others with little success. Im using a 90cm dish and a satlink finder. I am getting both 101&102 but 8b is elusive.

Any Fta for Fa cup tomorrow??
Live on Varzish HD 1-1
WP_20170422_19_35_31_Pro.jpg

Sir I can track Tv Valvsh by using 6ft Dish (E Africa)??
If not there is any Channel which air Epl i can track by using that size of dish, ( Excluding Ptv)

Hopefully YES!

We use a 90 cm offset dish to track this sat,here in Addis Abeba,Ethiopia(which's just 9° N & 2° E of Nairobi,Kenya).
Although those 2 Tps that transport our favorite channels to reach us(11seven85/h and 12nil15/h) are a lill stubborn and tests your patience,i suggest you give it a try!
Pack-up all the necessary tools(don't forget the most potent one,YOUR PATIENCE) to hunt down that bird,go out in the early morning or wait untill the sun starts to go down(according to my local time,that's either around 7:00-8:00 am or at around 6:00 pm,and it's at these two,d/t times of the day,that the Signal from these 2 Tps start to increase),and spend some of your time(you will not regret it) playing 'a hide and seek' with these MoFoes!

Use one of the following (the strongest ones,atleast here in my location)Tps to hunt down your favorite dish for the weekend:

11766/v
11823/h
11881/v
11938/h
11958/v

*S/rate for all is the same: 27500
**LNB position is: b/n 5' and 10' min or 35' and 40' min. mark!

Happy hunting and Good Luck!!

i m in south africa n got almost 3meter mesh dish,, i m using paksat 1r 38east on it,,, can i add yahsat or any other sat on it?

hmmmm....

Though the signal from this sat expands way beyond its official coverage area(despite the footprint maps of their beam coverage area,available on the net),i don't think it goes as South as your location!
As i learnt from my long time 'Try and Error' expriance on the field so far,things might get different on the ground than the one they're trying to tell/show us on the net('due to some kindda Rules and Regulations' i might say!),as it got to others,whose locations are not inside the official coverage area of the Satellite.
Read my reply to a fellow member above and make your own decisions,bruh!

All the best!!

FREE watch HD channel of Football(EPL,FIFA,UEFA) and Movie by 1.8M Ku/2.4M C band sat dish(9750-10600 LNBF)

South Africa
Kenya
Tanzania
Zimbabwe
Botswana
Mozambique
Namibia
Zambia

more safe and stable than powervu, dstv
how Brother

Good morning forum members. Im just following up on a question raised some time ago. Has anyone succeeded in tracking the MBC's on the new frequency that is scrolling at the bottom of the screen?
MBC on 11471 on 8w is receivable on a 130cm in Nairobi if its your location

Hopefully YES!

We use a 90 cm offset dish to track this sat,here in Addis Abeba,Ethiopia(which's just 9° N & 2° E of Nairobi,Kenya).
Although those 2 Tps that transport our favorite channels to reach us(11seven85/h and 12nil15/h) are a lill stubborn and tests your patience,i suggest you give it a try!
Pack-up all the necessary tools(don't forget the most potent one,YOUR PATIENCE) to hunt down that bird,go out in the early morning or wait untill the sun starts to go down(according to my local time,that's either around 7:00-8:00 am or at around 6:00 pm,and it's at these two,d/t times of the day,that the Signal from these 2 Tps start to increase),and spend some of your time(you will not regret it) playing 'a hide and seek' with these MoFoes!

Use one of the following (the strongest ones,atleast here in my location)Tps to hunt down your favorite dish for the weekend:

11766/v
11823/h
11881/v
11938/h
11958/v

*S/rate for all is the same: 27500
**LNB position is: b/n 5' and 10' min or 35' and 40' min. mark!

Happy hunting and Good Luck!!
You are lucky you are located very nearer to the beam. In Kenya we need from 6ft on upper part to 8ft on the lower parts of kenya. The best size would be 8ft offset for our bro's in Tz.

I think Ptv sport will not air the Rest Epl match's
Because Yesterday and Saturday it was not air any Epl match
If u Depend to Watch the rest match on this Channel, i idvace you to look 4 other Channels

C v S 4-2 Live 52.5°E 11785 H. Also ATN, Tamadon TV, Maiwand TV & Rah-e-Farda TV 12015 H East beam

Back
Top Bottom