African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Even Man U vs Chelsea live on Ptv National or this will be on Ptv Sport???
Anyone help the answer this time

A*N to Leave Pv

AFN - one of the highly desired tv services & long secured behind PowerVu encryption - (which was finally cracked a year or so back), AFN will soon be starting to simulcrypt their tv services with Verimatrix encryption, in parallel to the PowerVu...

This applies to both 64.5E and 1W I guess? Hope it doesn't come soon

New bird in the sky :rolleyes:

Locked on Amos 7 at 4.0°W middle east footprint >>>>

32559649834_f3d15fdeb5_c.jpg

Locked on the bird using a 120 cm offset dish.
Programming on METV includes a mixture of Christian programming, plus non-religious entertainment programs like The Red Green Show, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, The Lone Ranger , THE LUCY SHOW, THE LONE RANGER, LASSIE and NFL Football .
http://metv.org/
METV was formally called FMTV airing on Panamsat 4/ intelsat 7/10 satellite

33274161471_d44ee18611_c.jpg

33274162911_f6dcd295dc_c.jpg

32559397514_68621b25b6_z.jpg

Happy hunting
32559649834_f3d15fdeb5_c.jpg
dish size please???

There were 4 channels on Y*h$@t 1A telecasting tonight's E*P*L match b/n Arsenal and MB. ofcourse,one of them was our BF T* V**$h hd and the other 3 were from that elusive Tp 12nil15/h/27five00.
The good thing is,this sat can be combined with 1 or 2,or even more,popular satellites from 38 e-78 e,on a single 1.8 m. PF antenna.

Cheers!

Anyone who know about
Alma Sport???
It air Ep?

AlmaSport Tv(FKA Stan Sport) is
on the Russian beam of Intelsat
20 @ 68.5° e.,which's beam coverage area is far from
our(E. African rgn) reach!
Though it airs the E*P*L,i advice
you not to try it,even on a 4+ m
BUD,and waste your preciouse
time and energy!!
btw guys,i stand to be corrected if i'm wrong on my advice,as any sworn in ASAS comrade always do!

**sorry brother khamis930,i have been unable to upload
the footprint map of the beam.click on the link below and see it for yourself.there're 2 footprint maps at the top and the one on the right side is,the one we're talking about here.

here is the link>>>?
www.flysat-beams.com/is20-beam.php

AlmaSport Tv(FKA Stan Sport) is
on the Russian beam of Intelsat
20 @ 68.5° e.,which's beam coverage area is far from
our(E. African rgn) reach!
Though it airs the E*P*L,i advice
you not to try it,even on a 4+ m
BUD,and waste your preciouse
time and energy!!
btw guys,i stand to be corrected if i'm wrong on my advice,as any sworn in ASAS comrade always do!

**sorry brother khamis930,i have been unable to upload
the footprint map of the beam.click on the link below and see it for yourself.there're 2 footprint maps at the top and the one on the right side is,the one we're talking about here.

here is the link>>>?
www.flysat-beams.com/is20-beam.php
Ok
Thanx Amir

There were 4 channels on Y*h$@t 1A telecasting tonight's E*P*L match b/n Arsenal and MB. ofcourse,one of them was our BF T* V**$h hd and the other 3 were from that elusive Tp 12nil15/h/27five00.
The good thing is,this sat can be combined with 1 or 2,or even more,popular satellites from 38 e-78 e,on a single 1.8 m. PF antenna.

Cheers!
Sir I can track Tv Valvsh by using 6ft Dish (E Africa)??
If not there is any Channel which air Epl i can track by using that size of dish, ( Excluding Ptv)

Cheers!
i m in south africa n got almost 3meter mesh dish,, i m using paksat 1r 38east on it,,, can i add yahsat or any other sat on it?

Good morning forum members. Im just following up on a question raised some time ago. Has anyone succeeded in tracking the MBC's on the new frequency that is scrolling at the bottom of the screen?
If you are on 7w lower your dish slightly,take care not to lose the CNN tp ,so don't maximize the new MBC tp.can be picked with any offset from 65cm up.

Hi guys, I have 130cm offset dish without lnb arms and lnb arm supporters. I need some one to get me the measurements

Back
Top Bottom