African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Hello, Was in Nairobi looking for STR 4920 And all major stockists Riwala, Alpha Sound, E. T. C :eek::eek::eek::eek: All claiming No Stock In Market At All. I have Strong. 4950h but I wanted to replace with Strong 4920. I noted that 4950h even after loading power Vu keys under Seca:confused::what::what: still can't open channels on Intelsat 20 68.5 e (Discovery India, Tlc, Animal Planet, E. T. C. At times channels open but no sound . If anyone has been successful with 4950h to view Intelsat 20 please call me 0720531131,:D Otherwise will just wait for a stable patch.

Does spo.....rt 2 4 open in strong 4950h?

I think someone here once posted that openbox z5 does good with pow** vu. If anyone can confirm, the boxes are all over the shops. stop suffering. is20 & apst 7
Hotbird told me it is a good box and ihave no reason to doubt him.Tell us which shops are selling this box and for how much.

Thanks Katiklo for the info...will try that TP to track it.

Hey Kibet, that's great news! Does those french channels include boom*rang*, C**toon N**tw*rk, N*t Ge*o, the ones for See Afrika?
Yes they are scrambled hut occasionaly opens. Commentary in French no option for audio change to english. The Tp isnt stable, keeps on Dancing!...

For those who are still facing difficulties in making their entered PV keys to open, do not despair.
It means there is a conflict on channel frequency already stored in the PV CAS menu.
Press 8282 and check the PV keys already stored for those matching your keys and then edit the channel frequency.
This conflict is common especially on tps 3974H and 3974V. Just change one tp to e.g. 3977 and rescan the channels
and then edit PV menu to include the new frequency. Please note that although the above tps are different (one is H
and the other is V), the receiver's PV edit function sees them as the same and cannot differenciate between H and V.
Does this apply to Strong 4950H.i tried editing keys on Seca, but only opens Apstar channels. Is 20 Channels all off. I think 4920 more better with handling PowerVu keys than 4950h. Hopefully it's available in the market soon. The latest software released by sameer009 is password ed. Anyone has the password he shares.

Tangu asubuhi chanel zote ktk amos 5 zimezimwa

Attachments

• 1448103044641.jpg
    1448103044641.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 173
Does this apply to Strong 4950H.i tried editing keys on Seca, but only opens Apstar channels. Is 20 Channels all off. I think 4920 more better with handling PowerVu keys than 4950h. Hopefully it's available in the market soon. The latest software released by sameer009 is password ed. Anyone has the password he shares.

I have tried editing the keys on a computer but there was no progress. I never managed to open a single Tp on Is20. Apstar opened only 2tps. Did you manage much on Apstar?

Not really, same situation. I think will have to wait for a good patch. Am planning to get STR 4920 after its in market. 4920 with PowerVu keys unlocks all channels on is20, Apstar, .. Am also wondering why should Sameer password his upload, new software for strong 4950h

Eutelsat Communication has sealed a three-year contract with the Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe (BAZ) for Ku-band capacity on the EUTELSAT 3B satellite.
The capacity will be used to deliver twelve free-to-view channels to a nationwide network of 48 Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) transmitters so that Zimbabwean viewers can benefit from improved image quality and a wider choice of television programmes.
The agreement between BAZ and Eutelsat will accelerate digital transition of Zimbabwe's national broadcasting network that was initiated in 2011, and reflects the general move across Africa to a fully digital environment.
Obert Muganyura, Chief Executive Officer of the Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe, said: "Access to EUTELSAT 3B will transform our country into a nationwide provider of digital broadcast services. With this Eutelsat partnership and our project partners, the stage is set for Zimbabwe to accelerate the transition from analogue to digital TV in order to deliver improved service to viewers nationwide."
The new service is currently being tested and is due to launch during first quarter 2016. The project is managed by BAZ that is also working with Transmedia, the country's national signal carrier, ZBC, the state broadcaster, and Huawei for sourcing of digital equipment, including set-top-boxes for user homes. Huawei will also uplink the digital multiplex from BAZ's teleport facilities in Harare to the EUTELSAT 3B satellite.
Michel Azibert, Eutelsat's Chief Commercial and Development Officer, added: "This contract with the Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe marks a first step in our involvement in Zimbabwe's digitisation process and reflects the increasing contribution of satellite to rapid and efficient digital transition. We are delighted to see EUTELSAT 3B's increasing weight in the African landscape and to be part of this continent-wide move to digital."

Eutelsat Communication has sealed a three-year contract with the Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe (BAZ) for Ku-band capacity on the EUTELSAT 3B satellite.
The capacity will be used to deliver twelve free-to-view channels to a nationwide network of 48 Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT) transmitters so that Zimbabwean viewers can benefit from improved image quality and a wider choice of television programmes.
The agreement between BAZ and Eutelsat will accelerate digital transition of Zimbabwe's national broadcasting network that was initiated in 2011, and reflects the general move across Africa to a fully digital environment.
Obert Muganyura, Chief Executive Officer of the Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe, said: "Access to EUTELSAT 3B will transform our country into a nationwide provider of digital broadcast services. With this Eutelsat partnership and our project partners, the stage is set for Zimbabwe to accelerate the transition from analogue to digital TV in order to deliver improved service to viewers nationwide."
The new service is currently being tested and is due to launch during first quarter 2016. The project is managed by BAZ that is also working with Transmedia, the country's national signal carrier, ZBC, the state broadcaster, and Huawei for sourcing of digital equipment, including set-top-boxes for user homes. Huawei will also uplink the digital multiplex from BAZ's teleport facilities in Harare to the EUTELSAT 3B satellite.
Michel Azibert, Eutelsat's Chief Commercial and Development Officer, added: "This contract with the Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe marks a first step in our involvement in Zimbabwe's digitisation process and reflects the increasing contribution of satellite to rapid and efficient digital transition. We are delighted to see EUTELSAT 3B's increasing weight in the African landscape and to be part of this continent-wide move to digital."

It puts our own government to shame, we consider grandpa and his government inferior but we cant even agree on frequency distribution.

Back
Top Bottom