African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Finally managed to nab IS20...the culprit was the LNB skew, now planning on apstar to sample which is better

I am also in the same fix...trying to get IS20, some members here say they can do it in under 2 mins....members, please share tips on hunting with PF ...seems much different from offset dishes...even tried mobile apps that 'point' at the sats but no luck yet....HEELLPPP

Great and clear explanation that is very much appreciated dejumbo in true ASAS spirit! Pleased to report that I finally picked all the nailable TPs on the bird and is currently waiting to be pointed to the B**S key depository. Once more thanks ssebo.

If you already done with the set-up,here's the k**y then:
51 32 13 CC 9A DD EC CC

Enjoy your favourite footies with an english commentary!!

This where I have reached after 5 months of perusing the forum; page after page. The inverto above has let me down. Cant nab mbc, cnn.... . Investment is key here

Attachments

• 1441900185157.jpg
    1441900185157.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 177
I wish to thank mr. FTA NASH- you have a phd in this sphere, Muzombozi for the Openbox Combo, no complains now... . The box is a performer n the rest who have continuously added valuable knowledge. Giden you made me try my arm that was lying idle in the house and to my surprise 554 channels came up on 7w.

i wish to thank mr. Fta nash- you have a phd in this sphere, muzombozi for the openbox combo, no complains now... . The box is a performer n the rest who have continuously added valuable knowledge. Giden you made me try my arm that was lying idle in the house and to my surprise 554 channels came up on 7w.

where can i get this open box and price

Back
Top Bottom