African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Thanks man for the insight, infact i have just raised the inverto and quality jumped by 3%. I need to replace the inverto with stargold fuji as you say ; waiting for Sossion's effect. Weak tps are elusive to nab. Tried tweaking at around 1 pm almost managed to stabilise 11617 then kenya power did what they are best at. Anything good at 20e? I mean soccer wise...

Asas Masaku, Hehehehe nice one. Whats the quality on your Fox Movie's Tp? And then just food for thought the arm should be parallel to the dish.

the main problem with openbox v 8 combo is the channel no pid. thats why it cant open some channels and some freeze at some point. hbo is good coz its channel number is 0050 and openbox rename it 0×5 . The one like 0c00 cant show coz openbox will rename it 0×00 which is not the real channel name. that is where we want openbox do correction. anyway, am lucky i have both tools 4922. hope to see a better update soon.

Asas masaku indeed, am using open box and channels stabilise at low strenghs of 24%. Fox tp was hitting 65%. I have fixed the arm at one end of the holders. By parrallel you mean? What of 20 e. Anything of interest?

Thanks man for the insight, infact i have just raised the inverto and quality jumped by 3%. I need to replace the inverto with stargold fuji as you say ; waiting for Sossion's effect. Weak tps are elusive to nab. Tried tweaking at around 1 pm almost managed to stabilise 11617 then kenya power did what they are best at. Anything good at 20e? I mean soccer wise...

Iri**b left 20e so i dont see anything else there maybe Aljazeera America for news.

Asas masaku indeed, am using open box and channels stabilise at low strenghs of 24%. Fox tp was hitting 65%. I have fixed the arm at one end of the holders. By parrallel you mean? What of 20 e. Anything of interest?

As in level with main LNB holder and move the arm sideways LNB back n forth. Keep on checking MBC tp. If you get a slight Q% stabilise and maximize it.

I try to check with Riwara Electronics and Alfa sound it seems strong 4922 is out of stock any one who selling original strong 4922 please i`m in need.

Back
Top Bottom