African Satellite World and Sat Gear

ugango

ugango

Joined Jun 23, 2013
86 95
am never wrong with my set up bwana .I saw everything go off for a minute or two then it came back as irderto which simply means watu waanze kujipanga.
karizz, The accurate position is that the bird is still rocking even if idman is $$$, for football lovers, Euro qualifiers are live. So until it is gone, we report the current status only. And for guys who accuse others of sharing hacked keys on this forum, its not correct since such keys are not necessarily hacked on this forum but elsewhere and they are all over the net by the hacker sharing then, so why not share. My take is we enjoy as long as they last because they will eventually be $$$ whether we share them here or not. Even using PM, you still will PM the spy who is also on the forum! Dont worry, every day comes with good news for FTA...Viva FTA

Last edited by a moderator:

hotbird

JF-Expert Member

hotbird

JF-Expert Member
Joined Nov 16, 2013
242 0
karizz, The accurate position is that the bird is still rocking even if idman is $$$, for football lovers, Euro qualifiers are live. So until it is gone, we report the current status only. And for guys who accuse others of sharing hacked keys on this forum, its not correct since such keys are not necessarily hacked on this forum but elsewhere and they are all over the net by the hacker sharing then, so why not share. My take is we enjoy as long as they last because they will eventually be $$$ whether we share them here or not. Even using PM, you still will PM the spy who is also on the forum! Dont worry, every day comes with good news for FTA...Viva FTA
Then why waste your time sharing them in the forum if they're everywhere in the net.Frankly speaking its not as easy as it sounds for a layman gathering all the information over the net so i still insist we keep it low!

ugango

ugango

Joined Jun 23, 2013
86 95
Then why waste your time sharing them in the forum if they're everywhere in the net.Frankly speaking its not as easy as it sounds for a layman gathering all the information over the net so i still insist we keep it low!
hotbird, let me give you a practical example, when PV was cracked, you simply needed to google and see how much of that information was elsewhere not on this forum and it was just a matter of time before the keys on encryption was changed even if this forum was discrete.

Ish-Nyeim

JF-Expert Member

Ish-Nyeim

JF-Expert Member
Joined May 14, 2015
241 225
some slight improvement @ 68.5e/70.5 e ** Unjiru tv,Utugi tv,Elimu tv,Barmedas tv-TZ,Tv Imaan-Islamic swahili,Hadi tv-Islamic seahili and Natura-documentarys ...a possible replacement for $$$%wild if it deserts us.Citizen tv is stable.And all the ussual goodies Ktn,Gbs,Family tv-1,K24,Ebru Africa,and Channel Ten.
Thanks managed to pull 150 channels from 68.5 and 70.5 though no citizen tv, using 90CM - Loc: Limuru.

yako2

yako2

Joined Apr 23, 2013
161 225
What is happenning to Dubai One channel on Nilesat?
It shows very strange programmes.
Meanwhile DW TV seems to have changed frequency on SES 5/ Astra 4A.

Pitawin

JF-Expert Member

Pitawin

JF-Expert Member
Joined Aug 6, 2014
260 195
some slight improvement @ 68.5e/70.5 e ** Unjiru tv,Utugi tv,Elimu tv,Barmedas tv-TZ,Tv Imaan-Islamic swahili,Hadi tv-Islamic seahili and Natura-documentarys ...a possible replacement for $$$%wild if it deserts us.Citizen tv is stable.And all the ussual goodies Ktn,Gbs,Family tv-1,K24,Ebru Africa,and Channel Ten.
Tp for citizen Tv please

samito1

samito1

Joined May 18, 2014
171 225
It has been 2 days of turning and twisting to no avail. I got my eyes on 38E 1R. Succeeded in assembling a Eurostar 1.8 PF (the many nuts and bolts that was! Anyway it was my first foray into the PF thing.) and mounting a 777 Supermax lnb. I have tried inserting the dielectric that came with the 777 in the 2 different positions inside the tube and also without it. Other gear included a Strong 4922 and Stargold digital satfinder together with a portable DVD screen.

Only managed to nail the Congo-Kinshasa mux on Rascom QAF 1R at 2.8 east just once (interesting to note that to my naked eye , the position where this was achieved seemed much further down, and thus far out to the East, compared with a nearby dish described below). Kept the azimuth steady hoping I had gotten Clarke's belt right, I have tinkered with the elevation slowly yet no other bird pops up and the finder remains silent.

Lucky I got a flat roof with no major obstructions. Infact my other set up has a 90cm pointed at Amos 5(main) with another lnb atop it receiving from SES 5 and both are fine. I have even tried to align the 1.8 PF dish with the 90cm offset on with negative results.

Question are; Do C-band dishes have their satellites reception alignment different in some way? If not, what could I be doing wrong house? Location; Kiambu county(Kenya), near Thika.

sebmjomba

sebmjomba

Joined May 10, 2014
151 225
It has been 2 days of turning and twisting to no avail. I got my eyes on 38E 1R. Succeeded in assembling a Eurostar 1.8 PF (the many nuts and bolts that was! Anyway it was my first foray into the PF thing.) and mounting a 777 Supermax lnb. I have tried inserting the dielectric that came with the 777 in the 2 different positions inside the tube and also without it. Other gear included a Strong 4922 and Stargold digital satfinder together with a portable DVD screen.

Only managed to nail the Congo-Kinshasa mux on Rascom QAF 1R at 2.8 east just once (interesting to note that to my naked eye , the position where this was achieved seemed much further down, and thus far out to the East, compared with a nearby dish described below). Kept the azimuth steady hoping I had gotten Clarke's belt right, I have tinkered with the elevation slowly yet no other bird pops up and the finder remains silent.

Lucky I got a flat roof with no major obstructions. Infact my other set up has a 90cm pointed at Amos 5(main) with another lnb atop it receiving from SES 5 and both are fine. I have even tried to align the 1.8 PF dish with the 90cm offset on with negative results.

Question are; Do C-band dishes have their satellites reception alignment different in some way? If not, what could I be doing wrong house? Location; Kiambu county(Kenya), near Thika.
The best person to come to your aid is one Mtuko2. He stated undergoing through similar challenge way back in 013. I also tried over the weekend n gave up. The teflon should not be inserted, i understand.

RankSat

JF-Expert Member

RankSat

JF-Expert Member
Joined Mar 10, 2013
689 250

You do not insert the teflon to receive Paksat. It's only needed for circular polarized (R & L) signals e.g. IS-906.

Forum statistics

Threads 1,392,192
Members 528,564
Posts 34,101,178