African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Kibet

Kibet

Joined Feb 8, 2013
47 95
#Kibet, Did you Up-grade your decoder with the manufacturer's firmware? Download Original Echolink EL-7777 HD Software[18/06/2013] from here- <<http://www.srsupport.com/srsupport.html>>

In order to patch "softcam.keys",
your receiver must Support "Cryptoworks.mdl Algorithm" which came into effect in 2013.The above s/w from the manufacture should work. I'm using old s/w[20/06/2014] on my receiver & it still opens D*g*t*k goodies.

As a rule always:
1. save the working software [Allflash.bin] before any up-grade.
2. "factory re-set" your receiver before & after a s/w up-grade.

Thanks alot Ras Kush, was helping an assasmate but was in vain. Nitamshtua kesho alete Decoder, tufanye mamboz..

regiment jey

JF-Expert Member

regiment jey

JF-Expert Member
Joined Apr 6, 2013
422 195
I think the discussions here have been discreet. There's a Nigerian blogger who did posts on the same including pictures. I suspect he's a member of this forum.
Check the blog below.
POWERVU &#8211; LATEST TECH TO WATCH PREMIUM CHANNELS ON BIG DISH ON STRONG DECODERS
Like a week ago someone who was watching BBC news, heard that jamiiforums and other sites in Tanzania are under constant watch of BB. Before anyone notice everything will be gone. Even the owner of Web was mentioned. Don't be worried but be cautious.

D.lee

D.lee

Joined Feb 24, 2013
37 95
Like a week ago someone who was watching BBC news, heard that jamiiforums and other sites in Tanzania are under constant watch of BB. Before anyone notice everything will be gone. Even the owner of Web was mentioned. Don't be worried but be cautious.
Why are we afraid of hacked channels beings encrypted again? As long as the channel is hacked, it must surely be re- encrypted. Go to Google and type mtn power vu keys and you will see a lot of website having the keys. Do you guys think that it is as a result of the noise here that they encrypted the mtn bouquet? Mtn bouquet is own by South African company and the noise there (SA) made them to change the keys. Bwtv on NWA beam from 7°W was re-encrypted early last month, was is it as a result of the noise here on Nairaland? how many people here knows that the channel exist? yet the channel was re-encrypted. ANY PAY CHANNEL (S) THAT ARE HACKED WILL ALWAYS BE RE-ENCRYPTED PERIOD.

holycow

holycow

Joined Dec 24, 2013
126 195
I was a passive member of RDI forum. The FTA thread went down unceremoniously. That's how I got to know about Kungu from Limuru and some of the names I see here. I wish we'd swap keys through PM or through photos but not in a way a bot can trace it to the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads 1,392,177
Members 528,565
Posts 34,100,679