African Satellite World and Sat Gear

Looking for Cc***m account ya MyTV Africa, kama Uko na info njoo PM!
Ndebile, EutelSAT 16°E ZZzam is not a standalone IKS account but bundled with European birds which we can't even lock on in our yard.

Recent tests on two decoders sourced in the Naija sat market have unzipped the above package with stability.

Ndebile, EutelSAT 16°E ZZzam is not a standalone IKS account but bundled with European birds which we can't even lock on in our yard.

Recent tests on two decoders sourced in the Naija sat market have unzipped the above package with stability.
ASTER A2000HD h.265HEVC t2-Mi
Mainboard chassis ID is based on chipset Montage which can be updated with 3 different s/ws.

One of the s/ws is that of Tiger t7 HD whose update can unzip the above package in FTA mode.

IMG_20201128_084918_745.jpg

".....but bundled with European birds which we can't even lock on in our yard...."
Thank you for your kind information!

ASTER A2000HD h.265HEVC t2-Mi
Mainboard chassis ID is based on chipset Montage which can be updated with 3 different s/ws.

One of the s/ws is that of Tiger t7 HD whose update can unzip the above package in FTA mode.

View attachment 1711833

2701703_IMG_20210226_102059_432.jpg

Chipset Montage [h.265/ t2-Mi] mainboard chassis ID:
HS1159-8001-01[E] 20180423

This mainboard supports the following STBs:
√ iCONe i-300HD

√ ASTER A2000HD
√ C-SAT c8+ PRO HD

√ TiGERSTAR t7PRO HD

2701703_IMG_20210226_102059_432.jpg

Chipset Montage [h.265/ t2-Mi] mainboard chassis ID:
HS1159-8001-01[E] 20180423

This mainboard supports the following STBs:
√ iCONe i-300HD

√ ASTER A2000HD
√ C-SAT c8+ PRO HD

√ TiGERSTAR t7PRO HD

All, anyone with a decoder whose mainboard is as outlined above or a source selling any of the mentioned STBs, Kindly Hola !!!

Anyone watching live matches on idman? 45 e central Africa

Moha450, I'm not locked on IntelSAT 38 @45°E but the matches are rolling. The only issue is that the broadcast channel in some decoders isn't popping up with a $$$.

These decoders are having issues with the Bizz Qey.cfg files

Moha450, I'm not locked on IntelSAT 38 @45°E but the matches are rolling. The only issue is that the broadcast channel in some decoders isn't popping up with a $$$.

Where is your location? Can I access it in western Uganda

Which m

Which decoder model support it?

Tried to track idman
12689 H 5000 during live matches
And no signal
After live matches there is signal
Anyone who tried this frequency

are these stuff still available on Eutelsat 70B

are these stuff still available on Eutelsat 70B 70°EView attachment 1719008
Sorry, can not see how to post a new topic, so this is not really about this. But, great to see that this Africa Sat discussion is still alive and well on Jamiiforums, you will see that I posted a lot up to 2014, then moved to Europe, and made only fleeting visits to Kenya. Now back for a good while. I cleaned up my old sat dish and re-adjusted it, Nilesat and Eutelsat 7W seemed to be the best before I left, and they still perform with some useful channels. But my old FTA decoders were playing up, so I went to Luthuli avenue to look for a new one, pref an updated Strong. I was shocked to find that nobody knew what I was talking about, a few places tried to sell me a Terrestial digital decoder, but I could not find a FTA sat decoder, at least not one made in the last few years. I fully realised that internet streaming has displaced a lot of reasons people liked FTA sat stuff, but I am just surprised how things chnage so rapidly. Anyone out there know of where you can get a good, up to date, FTA sat receiver in Nairobi?

Welcome back. So did you try the elusive Hotbird while in Europe? Anyway, we have a resident supplier by the name of GIDEN . He'll respond to your needs. FTA is endangered in terms of supplies.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using JamiiForums mobile app

Sorry, can not see how to post a new topic, so this is not really about this. But, great to see that this Africa Sat discussion is still alive and well on Jamiiforums, you will see that I posted a lot up to 2014, then moved to Europe, and made only fleeting visits to Kenya. Now back for a good while. I cleaned up my old sat dish and re-adjusted it, Nilesat and Eutelsat 7W seemed to be the best before I left, and they still perform with some useful channels. But my old FTA decoders were playing up, so I went to Luthuli avenue to look for a new one, pref an updated Strong. I was shocked to find that nobody knew what I was talking about, a few places tried to sell me a Terrestial digital decoder, but I could not find a FTA sat decoder, at least not one made in the last few years. I fully realised that internet streaming has displaced a lot of reasons people liked FTA sat stuff, but I am just surprised how things chnage so rapidly. Anyone out there know of where you can get a good, up to date, FTA sat receiver in Nairobi?
I can sell you strong 4955 if you want. its largely for fta since wizkid gave up on the rat race and nolonger updates its software for capturing bush meat..

but latest cutting edge boxes in the market now are tiger, starsat and zgemma. you need connections to get these. "you need to know people"

as you are from abroad thought it would be easier for you to import.

Back
Top Bottom