African Satellite World and Sat Gear

With flysat announcing the news(naijans call it vuvuzela-ing),wait for the inevitable on 7e.In other news, ms-2727 holders can get the February software update online.

With flysat announcing the news(naijans call it vuvuzela-ing),wait for the inevitable on 7e.In other news, ms-2727 holders can get the February software update online.
i hear they're from Ethiopia. Ethiopians seem not to care

Hi ASAS I guess if we can stop the gospel of this Bush meat at least it can last longer. And as one of us said justice is being done.

Hi ASAS I guess if we can stop the gospel of this Bush meat at least it can last longer. And as one of us said justice is being done.
So many have come and so many have gone,many more will come and many more Will go,that's the juicy party .Make merry while the sun shines and enjoy while it lasts.

Sent from my MYA-L22 using JamiiForums mobile app

Do you think the owner of it their don't know what to do? Already is gone!

Eeh am floating

So many have come and so many have gone,many more will come and many more Will go,that's the juicy party .Make merry while the sun shines and enjoy while it lasts.

Sent from my MYA-L22 using JamiiForums mobile app
Like i said,it was inevitable.Anyway,it's all good...and we move on.Tis a continuing adventure-and another juicy treat is always round the corner.

lakini kama uko FTA expecting permanent things utakua disappointed sana.

Only CNN and BBC on 7w have been Permanent since 2013.

zingine zote ni disco lights on and off and we're ok with that.

Back
Top Bottom