A Critique of Democracy by Michael Anissimov

Dominic Myumbilwa

Jan 5, 2017
This guide explores the arguments against democracy. Democracy is often viewed as a mandatory system for any civilized country, but there is a compelling case, drawing on economics, political theory, and cognitive psychology, that claims otherwise.

Contents;

I. Against Democracy
II. The Science and History of Leadership
III. Cultural Cohesion and Cultural Conflict
IV. Incentives in Democracy
V. GDP and Democracy
VI. Wealth Issues
VII. Post-Democratic Philosophy
VIII. Cognitive Biases and Democracy
IX. Alternatives to Democracy

cover1310.jpg

Attachments

• A_Critique_of_Democracy_A_Guide_for_Neoreactionaries.pdf
    456.7 KB · Views: 181
  • cover1310.jpg
    cover1310.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 102
I am happy to see someone else be critical of democracy. It is good that you are questioning it.

I believe that we should not blindly accept the dogma that is taught regarding democracy. I am against democracy, I do not believe in it.

Chief, We Are the Chips of The Same Block, I Don't Believe in It Too

Chief, We Are the Chips of The Same Block, I Don't Believe in It Too

I am reading that book and it is so accurate about the United States (where I live). The book says the people are getting more divided over politics. The book says it was published in 2015. The division has gotten worse.

When I was younger, a person could think in a conservative way or think in a liberal way. Especially around 2001 when 9/11 happened and 2003 and those early 2000's years.... the people were united in wanting to fight terrorism and even though I feel horrible about us invading Iraq- we were sort of united. The people were united around wanting to beat the terrorists (although now I think Bush had to do with 9/11) and fighting each other wasn't really thought of as far as I was aware.

Things now are different. If you say something which the liberals disagree with- you can become in danger. They can try to make you lose your job, people might harass you, people might try to intimidate you. The liberals are out to terrorize whoever doesn't agree with them. They want you to agree with them or else. I think it is not Muslims who are the terrorist threat- I think it is the liberals who are the terrorist threat. They will try to terrorize people if they don't agree with them. You can disagree with conservatives and they'll calmly disagree. You can disagree with my religion and I'll calmly disagree. Disagree with liberals and they will try to terrorize you. They are openly striving to use intimidation and people are scared to go against what they think. I think the liberals have become dangerous and I wonder if they will become violent. People are talking about the US going into a civil war and I don't know if it will happen but the fact of people discussing the possibility shows how things have become.

Posi
I am reading that book and it is so accurate about the United States (where I live). The book says the people are getting more divided over politics. The book says it was published in 2015. The division has gotten worse.

When I was younger, a person could think in a conservative way or think in a liberal way. Especially around 2001 when 9/11 happened and 2003 and those early 2000's years.... the people were united in wanting to fight terrorism and even though I feel horrible about us invading Iraq- we were sort of united. The people were united around wanting to beat the terrorists (although now I think Bush had to do with 9/11) and fighting each other wasn't really thought of as far as I was aware.

Things now are different. If you say something which the liberals disagree with- you can become in danger. They can try to make you lose your job, people might harass you, people might try to intimidate you. The liberals are out to terrorize whoever doesn't agree with them. They want you to agree with them or else. I think it is not Muslims who are the terrorist threat- I think it is the liberals who are the terrorist threat. They will try to terrorize people if they don't agree with them. You can disagree with conservatives and they'll calmly disagree. You can disagree with my religion and I'll calmly disagree. Disagree with liberals and they will try to terrorize you. They are openly striving to use intimidation and people are scared to go against what they think. I think the liberals have become dangerous and I wonder if they will become violent. People are talking about the US going into a civil war and I don't know if it will happen but the fact of people discussing the possibility shows how things have become.

Positive

What makes you say that?
Noam is too much, he lives in his own world.
He hates capitalism, he hates communism, he hates almost everything because of their imperfections.
That's why they call him an intellectual dissident of our times, he wants the world that can never be.
I have been following many of his debates with Professor Allan Dershowitz and i see that Noam has issues.

Noam is too much, he lives in his own world.
He hates capitalism, he hates communism, he hates almost everything because of their imperfections.
That's why they call him an intellectual dissident of our times, he wants the world that can never be.
I have been following many of his debates with Professor Allan Dershowitz and i see that Noam has issues.

Honestly, I am sort of fed up with books by non-Muslims and social commentary by non-Muslims.

I want Muslims who are like Noam Chomsky and who talk about current events. Instead of 100 books by Noam Chomsky (he has a whole lot of books), I'd like 100 books by a Muslim who explains world politics from a Muslim point of view.

Only Islam gives the solutions to our problems.

I want a social system which cracks down on witchcraft. I think that witchcraft is a serious issue.

I want a system which cracks down on witchcraft, adultery and fornication. And also is opposed to democracy, because democracy is absurd.

Capitalism is anti-democratic. The masses aren't rich and capitalism is basically rule by money and rich people.

However, will capitalism fight against witchcraft? No.

Will it fight against adultery and fornication? No.

Will Communism fight against witchcraft? It will teach materialism (and thus also be against religion and belief in the Unseen in general) but it won't really fight against witchcraft.

Islam is the only system which really solves the social problems. Christianity has some good rules but has no real way of implementing them. Purely material systems like capitalism and communism don't address our deepest needs, ignore many serious social problems and also.... are boring. Can you imagine being a martyr for capitalism? Can you imagine people threatening you for belief in capitalism and surrendering your life for capitalism? It is a boring ideology. It is boring and soulless. Communism maybe is a little more exciting because it (falsely) promises a utopia on earth as well as revolution. However, Communism is also boring. It doesn't address man's spiritual needs. Islam addresses man's spiritual needs, social needs, family needs, etc.- it addresses everything. It addresses the most powerful people, the least powerful people and everyone in between.

Before I pass away on a death bed- I hope to say la ilaha illAllah as my last words. That to me is a beautiful way. Can you imagine wanting something in favor of capitalism as one's last words? Would that lead a person into heaven and satisfy man's deepest spiritual longing? Even Communism.... on one's death bed- would they really want their last words to be something for Communism? Will that lead one to heaven? Islam has the answers. I could lose everything I own but Islam is amazing and it is riches even if i lost everything I owned. It is too perfect to have been made by humans (or jinns). Islam is the answer to man's problems. It is proof that Allah cares for His creation, because in His mercy He has given us answers, that we do not have to live this life without answers.

Neither Noam Chomsky nor any other secular thinker or system can give us the answers. Only Islam gives us the answers.

Back
Top Bottom