2017 BET Awards

DJ Khalid is something else man...

That baby has been all over...from Hot 97's summer jam to late night talk shows to the BET awards.

GettyImages-800898778.jpg

Can someone explain to me why Joe Budden reacted that way during the migos interview though??

That's Joe Budden being Joe Budden. He hardly got any chill when it comes to expressing his damn mind about the game, and those dudes were being dumb-heads.

As you can see from the clip(s), Joe didn't anything worth all that drama. He's was just fed up and decided to walk, but those cats were confrontational and they couldn't even do anything.

Nyani Ngabu
ATL is like Magufuli. When they step in the place with their country cousin twang, we the realest have to jet.

Who watches BET Awards anymore since these people took over?

I would rather watch David Attenborough that that rowdy crew.

Nyani Ngabu
ATL is like Magufuli. When they step in the place with their country cousin twang, we have to jet.

Who watches BET Awards anymore since these people took over?

I would rather watch David Attenborough that that rowdy crew.

Hahahaaa....look at the Billboard charts and see how many ATLiens are in the top 10.

Not only that...it's ATLiens who dominate Gotham airwaves.

I listen to Power 105.1 and Hot 97 and all I hear is the Migos, Jeezy, Gucci Mane, Luda, Future, Two Chainz, Usher, OutKast, Ciara, and the list goes on and on.

Many Gotham cats sound like they're from the South i.e. from ATL

I never knew Young MA was from N.Y. Listening to her you would think she's southern.

French Montana sounds like he's from Mechanicsville when he is not.

Since the early 2000s ATL has taken over and N.Y. ain't poppin' anymore.

Can't really hate on the A.

Hahahaaa....look at the Billboard charts and see how many ATLiens are in the top 10.

Not only that...it's ATLiens who dominate Gotham airwaves.

I listen to Power 105.1 and Hot 97 and all I hear is the Migos, Jeezy, Gucci Mane, Luda, Future, Two Chainz, Usher, OutKast, Ciara, and the list goes on and on.

Many Gotham cats sound like they're from the South i.e. from ATL

I never knew Young MA was from N.Y. Listening to her you would think she's southern.

French Montana sounds like he's from Mechanicsville when he is not.

Since the early 2000s ATL has taken over and N.Y. ain't poppin' anymore.

Can't really hate on the A.
It's the second law of thermodynamics manifesting itself in all things subject to the arrow of time.

I don't even listen to the Gotham airwaves anymore, if it's not some bubble gum chart pushed garbage,its some country cousin from ATL.

Tragedy of the commons all over the place.

I might as well pop some Beatles!

how did i miss this!!
BTW! i thought the St. Lauren don(21 savage) would have won.... as the best new artist... he lost though

DJ Khalid is something else man...

That baby has been all over...from Hot 97's summer jam to late night talk shows to the BET awards.

GettyImages-800898778.jpg
Inaelekea Dj Khaleed ka-hustle sana kutafuta mtoto mpaka kumpata Asahd, nimeona hadi kwenye video yake I'm in the one yupo (Asahd khaleed, Executive producer)

Mimi walikosha roho watu wa NEW EDITION,Maana last week BET walirusha movie ya STORY OF NEW EDITION,kwa upande wangu niliienjoy sana hii show

Inaelekea Dj Khaleed ka-hustle sana kutafuta mtoto mpaka kumpata Asahd, nimeona hadi kwenye video yake I'm in the one yupo (Asahd khaleed, Executive producer)

Kwa huo mkitambi kwanini asihangaike kupata mtoto, inaelekea ana kaugonjwa ka Bashite