100 years of Nyakahanga Hospital

Yona F. Maro

R I P
Nov 2, 2006
Greetings from Karagwe.

On behalf of The Hospital Management, Hospital Board of Governors, and Karagwe Diocese, am happy to inform the public that this year(2012) Nyakahanga Designated District Hospital will attain 100 years since it started to provide healthcare services.

The celebrations will take place between 27th Aug. to 2nd Sept. 2012. For the itinerary plan, please see attachment.

On behalf of the Board and the Management, I would like invite all stakeholders in all sectors as well as individuals who are touched with our work in provision of health care, to help the hospital in realising this successiful milestone and accomplish its next plans for development (Hospital expansion and establishment of Allied Health School).

The hospital in collaboration with various stakeholders is geared to conduct fund raising activities so as to accomplish the goals ahead.
I, therefore, appeal to all who are willing to contact the hospital management for more information.

The Hospital is expecting to be joined hand in various ways by, but not limited to;

• Government and its argencies
  • Parastatals
  • Diplomatic argencies/Embasies
  • Non Governmental Organizations
  • Community Based Organizations
  • Faith Based Organizations
  • Private companies/firms
  • Ecumenical Institutions
  • Members of Parliament
  • Media
  • Members of public
  • Individuals
  • and others
I also recognize the contribution of all those who once worked in this Hospital in various posts, and therefore ask them to establish contact with the hospital management (as there will be merit/prizes).

for further information please contact:

The Doctor Incharge/Secretary Hospital Board of Governors
Tel 028 2223334 Office hours
Email doctor-nyakahanga@kad.or.tz
main-nyakahanga@kad.or.tz
Mobile 0762 751 335

nashukuru saaaaaaana mkuu umenikumbusha mbali saaana mpwa wangu alilazwa apo baada ya kugongwa na gari kichwan Mungu mkubwa ushirikiano wa Madr wa pao Nyakahanga walimtibu na akapona imepita kama miaka 15 nakumbuka nlkuwa darasa la sita vile
thankx mkuu lazima nijitaid niudhulie

Back
Top Bottom