Recent content by MarkTwels

  1. MarkTwels

    JamiiForums Tanzania Job Vacancy: Head of Fuel Management

    I know this thread is a bit old, but I’m jumping back in because this role looks like a big deal for anyone serious about fuel and coal cost control. I’m curious—has anyone here worked with CNG in a cement plant before? The alternative fuel side can be tricky to get right. If you’ve applied or...
  2. MarkTwels

    JamiiForums Tanzania Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Operations Engineer / Station Manager Job Vacancy at Lindi Graphite Technology Ltd

    Jumping in on this older post because I'm curious if anyone applied or has updates on the CNG station manager role. The deadline was August 15, 2026 – did the company fill the position? Would love to hear about the interview process or what the work environment is like in Lindi.
  3. MarkTwels

    JamiiForums Tanzania Finance Manager Vacancy

    For a role like this, I’d recommend checking how finance leaders structure their approach I’ve personally found useful insights at Sergio P. Mendes on about.me, especially on revenue management and strategic analysis that could help shape your team’s reporting. Good luck with the recruitment process
  4. MarkTwels

    JamiiForums Tanzania Job Opportunity: Drilling Fluids Specialist, Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Petroleum Chemistry, Petroleum Engineering, or a related technical field

    I have been considering a career shift and recently completed some low cost training through online sterile processing classes to build a healthcare foundation alongside my field experience They offer flexible accredited programs that pair well with technical backgrounds like your The growing...
  5. MarkTwels

    JamiiForums Tanzania Cleaning Services Tender At Right To Play Office, Nov 2024

    I've dealt with Right To Play before, and they generally prefer service providers with strong client feedback If you're looking to boost credibility, consider mentioning successful collaborations, like Everyday Clean, which I've used for rug cleaning They improved my office space significantly...
  6. MarkTwels

    JamiiForums Tanzania Wanahitajika medical doctors (md)

    did anyone who applied back then actually get feedback or a response? Sometimes these threads go quiet, and it's hard to know what happened in the end. For those with experience, how do you usually follow up on such opportunities, especially when the post doesn’t give clear contact details or...
  7. MarkTwels

    JamiiForums Tanzania Cleaning Services Tender At Right To Play Office, Nov 2024

    I see it's been a while since this was discussed, but I'm curious—has anyone here actually worked with Right To Play or applied for a similar tender before? I'd love to hear about any challenges or tips for making a strong application. Also, does anyone know if they usually favor long-term...
  8. MarkTwels

    JamiiForums Tanzania African Union Vacancy - English Interpreter/Translator

    Anyone here have experience working as an interpreter? I imagine it takes a lot of skill to switch between languages in real time!
  9. MarkTwels

    JamiiForums Tanzania Remember your age group today in this year 2024

    Man, time flies. Well, one thing that stands out is how quickly time seems to move—thinking back 60 months ago feels like yesterday for many. If anyone’s wondering how many years is 60 months, it's exactly 5 years.
  10. MarkTwels

    JamiiForums Tanzania How to Send an Email to a Phone Number

    Absolutely true, email is a game-changer!
  11. MarkTwels

    JamiiForums Tanzania Top 10 Best Books I've Read in 2021 📚 - Frank M Lwakatare

    First off, "Project Hail Mary" was an absolute blast! Andy Weir really nailed the mix of science, adventure, and that heartwarming friendship between Ryland and Rocky. I mean, who wouldn't root for a guy who's trying to save humanity with an alien sidekick, right? And that ending? Pure magic...
Back
Top Bottom