Job Vacancy: Head of Fuel Management

Job Vacancy: Head of Fuel Management

TPPB_Tanzania

Member
Joined
May 6, 2026
Posts
15
Reaction score
19
🚨 JOB VACANCY | HEAD OF FUEL MANAGEMENT

Dangote Industries Limited is seeking an experienced and results-driven professional to join its Mtwara Plant as Head of Fuel Management.

📍 Mtwara, Tanzania
đź“… June 2026

This strategic leadership role is responsible for fuel cost optimisation, fuel security, supply chain management, alternative fuel operations, CNG management, stakeholder engagement, and ensuring operational excellence across the plant.

Key Experience Areas:
âś… Fuel Management
âś… Coal & Alternative Fuels (AF)
âś… CNG Operations
âś… Supply Chain & Logistics
âś… Energy Management
âś… Cement Plant Operations
âś… Regulatory Compliance (NEMC, EWURA & TRA)
âś… Team Leadership & Stakeholder Management

If you have the expertise to drive fuel efficiency, operational reliability, and sustainable industrial performance, this opportunity is for you.

đź”— Apply Here:

#JobVacancy #Dangote #HeadOfFuelManagement #FuelManagement #SupplyChainManagement #EnergyManagement #PetroleumChemistry #CoalChemistry #PetroleumEngineering #PetrochemicalEngineering #OilAndGasEngineering #FuelChemistry #OilAndGasChemistry #AlternativeFuels #CNG #CementIndustry #MiningIndustry #Petrochemicals #IndustrialJobs #Mtwara #TanzaniaJobs #CareerOpportunity #ChemicalEngineering #ProcessEngineering
 
I know this thread is a bit old, but I’m jumping back in because this role looks like a big deal for anyone serious about fuel and coal cost control.

I’m curious—has anyone here worked with CNG in a cement plant before? The alternative fuel side can be tricky to get right.

If you’ve applied or have a take on what makes a local hire different from an expat for this spot, share it here. Would be good to get the chat moving again for others who might be weighing this
 
I see you're posting a fuel management role
For building strategic oversight skills, I've personally found useful material through PI programs online
They offer practical training on surveillance and evidence gathering that applies to supply chain security and compliance. Worth a look if you want to strengthen your background for this kind of position
 
Back
Top Bottom