The Lounge

Chit-Chat | General Chat | >> A place to chat about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules.
Kwa jina naitwa Raphael am 19, ni producer wa muziki wa EDM kutoka Dodoma kwa miaka almost 4. Swali langu ni, je kuna maproducer wa EDM specifically katika kanda ya East Aftica? Na mnahimizaje...
3 Reactions
43 Replies
9K Views
Sasa nchini Kenya katika siku za hivi karibuni kumetokea visa vya kustaajabisha sana...... Mwanamume mmoja alifikishwa mahakamani hapo jana baada ya kupatikana akifanya ngono na Kuku ambaye...
0 Reactions
43 Replies
22K Views
As soon as you look at people like Dangote, Otedola, Adeleke, etc., you start asking yourself questions like, "Do they have two heads?" If you have ever wondered why the majority of the world's...
19 Reactions
39 Replies
5K Views
Ladies can you assist your man to pay your bride price if you see that he sincerely loves you and wants to settle down with you.
0 Reactions
37 Replies
2K Views
In the middle of the #WestgateAttack, someone has come up with this fictional list of famous quotes by the cabinet secretary Joseph Ole Lenku. 1. All the suspects have been arrested. police are...
13 Reactions
36 Replies
8K Views
Nimepitia "News and current events" tanzanian forum, watz are very few! Thread inapita with, 0,1 or 2 comments! mingi sana hardly reaches 20 replies! maybe few. Lakini on Kenyan issues hapa muko...
2 Reactions
36 Replies
8K Views
By Our Reporter For a long time, I held Kenyan Women in high esteem. They were my unicorns. Because back in the days, Kenya was the country that seemed like the Heaven of East Africa. It’s not...
4 Reactions
34 Replies
14K Views
there is this video in youtube talking about top 10 african countries with most handsome men whereby the producer of the video has positioned tanzania in number 7 and kenya in number 4. but some...
0 Reactions
33 Replies
11K Views
Nataka December hii nivuke boda niende kwa majirani zetu Kenya. Nataka nifike Nairobi kwaajili ya mapumziko ya Xmass na mwaka mpya. Ni maeneo gani mazuri kutembelea viunga vya Nairobi. Vipi hali...
2 Reactions
30 Replies
11K Views
What actually makes people stay in their cars for long before entering the house?
2 Reactions
28 Replies
7K Views
Kenyan Prostitutes In Saudi Arabia Exposed (VIDEO) Latest News Lifestyle October 30, 2014 I came across this video when I was trawling the internets for something interesting to offer you...
3 Reactions
26 Replies
16K Views
Je,unakumbuka ngoma gani kali ya zamani (bongo flava) au East African muziki wa kizazi kipya? Mimi naukumbuka wimbo 'Baby Girl' wake Mad Ice.
2 Reactions
26 Replies
3K Views
There are lots of things that can hinder us from achieving our goals of becoming successful. More often than none, the reason why we fail is our faults. That’s why today I’ve listed out 10 things...
22 Reactions
25 Replies
8K Views
How a Facebook group in Kenya is shaming deadbeat parents There are selfish, negligent parents all over the world. In Kenya, however, a new Facebook group has now taken private parental...
2 Reactions
23 Replies
6K Views
First born are special, they come with a lot of responsibility because they are looked up by their parent and siblings. there are many expectation that parent demands from their first born...
10 Reactions
22 Replies
6K Views
HI everyone Kwanzaa poleni Kiswahili yangu mbovu but i will try. Nataka kusafiri toka nairobi toTZ, longest I can stay is max 10 days. Sina mahali maalum ninapotaka kwenda, a day here a night...
4 Reactions
21 Replies
6K Views
Only Kenyans…… Are engaged for 5 years or more Never bother to divorce, they just separate Are late to church, work, and everything else, EXCEPT when the disco is free before 9pm...
0 Reactions
21 Replies
5K Views
  • Redirect
Edward Mordake wa Uingereza alizaliwa mwaka 1887 akiwa na sura mbili, moja ya kawaida na nyingine ilikuwa kisogoni mwake. SUra hiyo ya pili ilikuwa haiwezi kuona, kula wala kuongea kwa sauti...
1 Reactions
Replies
Views
Habari zenu ndugu wanaJF wa Kenya. Ningependa kuwafahamisha kuwa niko Nairobi hadi next Monday. Kwa wale watakaokuwa na nafasi na wangependa tuonane basi naomba wanaiandikie PM ili...
9 Reactions
20 Replies
3K Views
Back
Top Bottom