World bank ranks: Kenya second on logistics

Geza is marred with shit all 0ver,na ananuka plus everthing he has!!!Desist from this idiot who has nothing to do but spend hours on the internet keyboard spewing all kinds of stupid trash!!we all know of such illiterate slow witted fools ,and they are many in nTz...

Date: October 15, 2014
Africa has a reputation for having some of the worst airports on the planet and, to be honest, it’s easy to see why. In this year's survey, voters were quick to submit stories as they relate to unfortunate airport experiences across the continent. From dirty floors and bathrooms to the regular request for bribes, travellers were seriously unimpressed with the airports that made it onto this year’s Worst Airports in Africa list. Other complaints revolved around a lack of air conditioning in sweltering climates, general navigational chaos, limited yet expensive restaurant options and questionably-effective security processes. If travelling through these airports, most people prefer to skip the airport sleeping experience altogether and splurge on a nearby airport hotel instead. Should you be stuck in any of these airports due to delays, bring a whole lot of patience, because you’ll need it!
Here are the Top 10 Worst Airports in Africa based on overall airport experience as determined by voters in our 2014 Airport Survey:
1. Khartoum International Airport , Sudan (KRT)
2. Kinshasa N’djili International Airport, Democratic Republic of the Congo (FIH)
3. Tripoli International Airport , Libya (TIP)
4. Dar es Salaam Julius Nyerere International Airport, Tanzania (DAR)
5. Luanda Quatro de Fevereiro International Airport , Angola (LAD)
6. Port Harcourt International Airport , Nigeria (PHC)
7. Abuja Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport , Nigeria (ABV)
8. N’Djamena International Airport, Chad (NDJ)
9. Accra Kotoka International Airport, Ghana (ACC)
10. Lagos Murtala Muhammed International Airport , Nigeria (LOS)

The annual survey captures passengers’ experience at airport passenger contact points in more than 300 airports worldwide.
During last year’s ASQ awards, the ACI named JKIA as the 5th best airport in Africa (2014).

Now Look Geza, your airport is ranked among the worst in the continent. What do you have to say about that?

How am I a loser?
Wait i am at work, i will come back with evidences of what i have just said pictures will do! Don't complain of derailing ur thread! U know me i can go the whole yard to prove my point!

V
worst main airpot in EA

Tanzanian President John Magufuli was at it again on Friday 13, making headlines for making an impromptu visit to Julius Nyerere International Airport where he shockingly found out that the airport’s security screening machines were not functional.
Magufuli had just landed back from Kampala where he had gone to attend the inauguration ceremony of the country’s veteran leader Yoweri Museveni, when he made a surprise visit to the security check point.
He was shocked to find out that the Julius Nyerere International Airport’s baggage detector x-ray machines were not functioning.
He proceeded to ask the official’s why the machines were not working, to which they gave contradicting answers. This seemed to bother the president.
While one official told him that only one machine was not functional, another told him that both were not in good shape. He went ahead to order one of the machines to be tested in his presence to which he found out that it was not functioning.
The 56-year-old seemed particularly concerned by the fact that luggage from arriving passengers were not screened, and that this could be an easy way for the passage of illegal merchandise to enter his country.
A statement later released by the Tanzanian state house said the president ordered the Ministry of Works, Transport and Communication to collaborate with the relevant security organs to ensure the immediate repairs of the machines.

this is 2016 and this kind of shoddy management is going on, in a country's main airport! JNIA is a danger to KQ and Kenyan lives, alshabaab could choose to board a KQ flight from the unsecured dar airport and take hostages and redirect the plane somewhere else or run the plane down on a city ...hatari sana
Very true brother tz is by all names a failed state led by a psychopath.

logisticly (transport infrastructure) in 2011 rankings
of sub saharan countries outside SA

story-Kenya-FreightTrans-2013-06-26-16-45-26.gif

Geza is marred with shit all 0ver,na ananuka plus everthing he has!!!Desist from this idiot who has nothing to do but spend hours on the internet keyboard spewing all kinds of stupid trash!!we all know of such illiterate slow witted fools ,and they are many in nTz...

He has cow dung in between his ears!

Why then isn't TZ mentioned among the best performers in the continents. I only read about these things in your posts.
You must be living in your own small world.

Thank you my good Tanzanian fellow

Everyone else in the continent sees one thing but geza sees the other well let him suit himself iliatulie

Wah!Nimeshangazwa sana na huyu jamaa,yaani ana comment kama ishirini kufikia saa hii,kwenye uzi huu!Afu 'comment' zote ni za kipuuzi.Hivi niuleze huu jamaa ni chizi nini?Maanake hamna chizi mbaya kama anayejiona yeye ndo mjanja kuliko wote!Kuna haja gani kuikashif Kenya na wakenya kwa sababu ya habari zilizotelewa na World Bank!Afikishe manunguniko yake World Bank!Inamaanisha anaona Kenya inaushawishi wa hali ya juu hadi tuna'influence' maamuzi ya World Bank?Duh!Kweli tunaheshimika na kuogopeka ukanda huu wa Afrika Mashariki!Mungu azidi kuibariki Kenya na Wakenya!

after the new berth 21 was finished this year(phase one snd two have cost $600million )... anew berth to handle oil alone will start construction this year 2016.... also there will be another terminal to handle cruise ships for tourists.

this is for mombasa port alone.... http://www.newtimes.co.rw/section/article/2015-12-08/195094/

alafu uongezee SGR mmhh ... so bring it on watu wa south, we are ready for you

Back
Top Bottom