World bank ranks: Kenya second on logistics

Kenya has its big bros,South Africa,Nigeria,Egypt.....only to mention a few....as in you are nowhere from catching up with us......

Yes but one bigger port can mean being disconnected to the markets a reason Tanga won the pipeline over both Mombasa n Lamu.

I am always very disappointed to be arguing with Kenyans that happen to lack that necessary intelligence needed for strategic thinking! But as far as i abhor ur ego with facts that's fine with me..

mombasite gabriel, Yes but one bigger port can mean being isolated i.e. distantly disconnected from the major markets, a reason Tanga won the pipeline over both Mombasa n Lamu.

I am always very disappointed to be arguing with Kenyans that happen to lack that necessary intelligence needed for strategic thinking! But as far as i abhor ur ego with facts that's fine with me..

If I had a chance I would poison this Mafia called Geza Ulole. He is such demonic

No need 16 comments for one article NOT WRITTEN BY KENYANS is pretty good example to show Kinyongo kinamuuwa so let him talk... Yeye na Bongo live

They revive threads closed 5yrs ago just to make this section uglier but Kenya is way ahead and outside JF literally everyone knows that.....

1 person dies in Kenya of Terror it will be breaking news all over

Juzi watu walichinjwa mwanza msikitini... Mliiona mahali kwa news????

We rule take it or live it..... Ur few hating words On JF won't change that....

I love how facts get under Kenyans' skins... BTW i forgot to mention Serengeti International Airport current U/C!

Unless u hav no idea of lowest acceptable level as far as standards r concerned! The only existing waterpipeline in Mandera was blown n people r dying of cholera! If there was infrastucture upthere, an alternative would have served the people!

On airports we have better than Kenya has as far as international facilities r concerned KIA, ZIA, JNIA, SIA & Mwanza airport soon International, Ngerengere airforce can accomodate any type of Jet aside numerous medium sized!
worst main airpot in EA

Tanzanian President John Magufuli was at it again on Friday 13, making headlines for making an impromptu visit to Julius Nyerere International Airport where he shockingly found out that the airport’s security screening machines were not functional.
Magufuli had just landed back from Kampala where he had gone to attend the inauguration ceremony of the country’s veteran leader Yoweri Museveni, when he made a surprise visit to the security check point.
He was shocked to find out that the Julius Nyerere International Airport’s baggage detector x-ray machines were not functioning.
He proceeded to ask the official’s why the machines were not working, to which they gave contradicting answers. This seemed to bother the president.
While one official told him that only one machine was not functional, another told him that both were not in good shape. He went ahead to order one of the machines to be tested in his presence to which he found out that it was not functioning.
The 56-year-old seemed particularly concerned by the fact that luggage from arriving passengers were not screened, and that this could be an easy way for the passage of illegal merchandise to enter his country.
A statement later released by the Tanzanian state house said the president ordered the Ministry of Works, Transport and Communication to collaborate with the relevant security organs to ensure the immediate repairs of the machines.

this is 2016 and this kind of shoddy management is going on, in a country's main airport! JNIA is a danger to KQ and Kenyan lives, alshabaab could choose to board a KQ flight from the unsecured dar airport and take hostages and redirect the plane somewhere else or run the plane down on a city ...hatari sana

On airports we have better than Kenya has as far as international facilities r concerned KIA, ZIA, JNIA, SIA & Mwanza airport soon International, Ngerengere airforce can accomodate any type of Jet aside numerous medium sized!

Why then isn't TZ mentioned among the best performers in the continents. I only read about these things in your posts.
You must be living in your own small world.

Why then isn't TZ mentioned among the best performers in the continents. I only read about these things in your posts.
You must be living in your own small world.
is that ur facts? U should ask urself whether what i have just mentioned is true or not!

Back
Top Bottom