Wisdom

Red Scorpion

JF-Expert Member
Feb 1, 2012
When Nelson Mandela was studying law at the University, a white professor, whose last name was Peters, disliked him intensely.
One day, Mr. Peters was having lunch at the dining room when Mandela came along with his tray & sat next to the professor.
The professor said,
"Mr Mandela, you do not understand, a pig & a bird do not sit together to eat"
Mandela looked at him as a parent would a rude child & calmly replied,
*"You do not worry professor. I'll fly away,"*
& he went & sat at another table.
Mr. Peters, reddened with rage, decided to take revenge.
The next day in class he posed the following question:
"Mr. Mandela, if you were walking down the street & found a package, & within was a bag of wisdom & another bag with money, which one would you take ?"
Without hesitating, Mandela responded, "The one with the money, of course."
Mr. Peters , smiling sarcastically said,
"I, in your place, would have taken the wisdom."
Nelson Mandela shrugged & responded, *"Each one takes what he doesn't have."*
Mr. Peters, by this time was about to throw a fit, seething with fury. So great was his anger that he wrote on Nelson Mandela's exam sheet the word *"IDIOT"*
& gave it to the future struggle icon.
Mandela took the exam sheet & sat down at his desk trying very hard to remain calm while he contemplated his next move.
A few minutes later, Nelson Mandela got up, walked up to the professor & told him in a dignified polite tone,
"Mr. Peters, *you signed your name on the sheet*, but you forgot to give me my grade."

Don't mess with intelligent people....pass it on to your intellectual friends.... May the Lord give us wisdom to respond to our haters, don't hate back but apply wisdom!

Bwana atupate hekima ya kujibu kwa wapinzani wetu, usichuki nyuma lakini tumia hekima! Leo baada ya kusoma hii nina upendo zaidi na Mheshimiwa Mandela. Amefanya mengi kwa kila mtu. Hebu awe mwenye upendo na neema