Will you be my husband?

Damn! People are so desperate.

By the way I wish you all the best in your endeavor. Hope you'll find someone to be your husband.
yeah thanks,,, by the way we are all desperate in one way or another,, IAM desperate for marriage and someone else is desperate for a job,, another one for a child,, another one for something else and that's life,, if you are not desperate for anything in this life then praise the Lord you are very lucky and blessed.

nafikiri nimetoa too much information kunihusu ambazo si za lazima watu wote wajue Kama kuna atakaekua interested tutaelezana private na baadhi ya member Ni wepesi kujudge wenzao that's why.
Nina vigezo vyote so karibu pm mkuu.

yeah thanks,,, by the way we are all desperate in one way or another,, IAM desperate for marriage and someone else is desperate for a job,, another one for a child,, another one for something else and that's life,, if you are not desperate for anything in this life then praise the Lord you are very lucky and blessed.
Well, you have a point sis, and I feel you. But looking for a life time partner in social media like Jamii Forums where most of the members are anonymous, don't you think it's too risk?

I mean, it's like you think you are going to solve a problem but in reality you are going to create a much bigger problem for your self.

Well, you have a point sis, and I feel you. But looking for a life time partner in social media like Jamii Forums where most of the members are anonymous, don't you think it's too risk?

I mean, it's like you think you are going to solve a problem but in reality you are going to create a much bigger problem for your self.
well understood,,, thanks for your concern,, I appreciate

Tatizo liko hapa..!!
Yaani nioe mwanamke ambaye ni 100% close with his/her baby daddy..!!!

Yaani vile mtoto anaumwa mama anapigiwa simu usiku..
Yaani vile mtoto kamiss mama ake then baba anampigia simu..!!

Yaani vile mama na mtoto wamemisiana, baba anamuomba mama akamuone mtoto kwa baba..!! Humo ndani sijui nini kitatokea.

Yaani vile ...........

Duh mi mwenzio SIWEZI KWA KWELI..!!!

Anyway, GUD LUCK..!!!

#YNWA

Mwema ukweli mpenzi wa Mungu.

Wivu unaweza kukufanya uwaze mengi sana ambayo hayapo wala hayatakuwapo.
Goodluck caliis

iam sincerely looking for a Muslim man to be my husband if we match ,, if you are interested send me a msg for more details about I and myself.
iam sincerely looking for a Muslim man to be my husband if we match ,, if you are interested send me a msg for more details about I and myself.
Umefunga dm mkuu, naingiaje?

Back
Top Bottom