Will he or won’t he? That’s the question!

Ndugu I am with you , I hope he doesn't do that as it will be his political demise.

However I do believe what he has done is somehow politically correct to interact with the Goverment. Rather the going around the world trying to distort the reputation of our Nation.

It's well know that he doesn't support the agitative politics as it doesn't help in Tanzania, our political culture is not similar with that of Kenya.

Iwe na isiwe, Lissu lazima apambanishwe na Sizonje a.k.a Uchwara ifikapo 2020. Ndo utakuwa mwisho wa dikteta kwenye anga ya siasa za Bongo.
Lissu hana uwezo wa kuwa amiri jeshi mkuu
Urais unataka kuwa fiti kimwili na kiaki,kwa hali ile atawezaje kukagua gwaride kama tukimpa nchi

He may leave CHADEMA and yet stay out of politics. If that is so, then the move would be for his personal survival/interest. If he had a 'mission' in CHADEMA and moves back to CCM, then it should be closer to the elections when the damage would be bigger. If he moves now to CCM then there could be a bigger fish being fried elsewhere that needs this big of a distraction.

Just speculating out loud; time will tell.

Many of us are on pins and needles waiting to hear what he will say. ‘He’ being Edward Lowassa. Speculations are rampant!

Will he or won’t he drop a bombshell? That’s the question we are asking ourselves since most of us seem to not know what he will be saying in his presser later on today.

To me the only bombshell if he is to drop one would be a switch of parties. That is him announcing that he is leaving CHADEMA and going back to CCM where he was since basically the beginning.

Now, my hunch is he is not going to make such an announcement. I just don’t see it happening. But then again who knows...anything can happen.

Can’t wait to hear what he has to say...
He always carries with him a hidden hatchet but has never used it. May be today.

Let CDM thank HIM, He has brought in some maturity to politics. I'm pretty sure also that, CCM has learnt a big threat from Oppostion due to HIM, 2015 Move wasnt that easy! CCM really won the election the hardway.

Nevertheless, Since EL has inclined to the current regime, Let CDM advise HIm to choose what HE wants or else, tell Him to resign and Retire from Public Politics and become MZEE MSTAAFU WA CHAMA like Mzee Mtei and Others.

Awaachie Vijana waingie kwenye Hard Politics za Kutokupakana Mafuta kwa Mgongo wa Chupa.!

I think the boom shell is for him to stay put and fight the rise of Lissu. Because that will be the rebirth of "New Chadema". Chadema of policy making rather than Chadema of grabbing headlines.
But surely!! THAT ain't gonna happen!!

Many of us are on pins and needles waiting to hear what he will say. ‘He’ being Edward Lowassa. Speculations are rampant!

Will he or won’t he drop a bombshell? That’s the question we are asking ourselves since most of us seem to not know what he will be saying in his presser later on today.

To me the only bombshell if he is to drop one would be a switch of parties. That is him announcing that he is leaving CHADEMA and going back to CCM where he was since basically the beginning.

Now, my hunch is he is not going to make such an announcement. I just don’t see it happening. But then again who knows...anything can happen.

Can’t wait to hear what he has to say...
The main probability as I foresee is returning back to the older party, time will tell

Re

Cause they are busy on the "latter" and not the "former" - refer to your comment
In my view they need new course of direction. Burking with no aim won't take them anywhere. Tanzania is very conservative society, last thing they need is to destabilize that trend.

Mr.Ngabu Heri ya mwaka mpya! Who taught you how to write such a good English?I like the way you write. But they say writing is more easy (or more easier?) than speaking (not sure) .Back to the topic.This chap is going nowhere.

Anarudi nyumbani, mission accomplished, CHADEMA wako hoi, hawana mbele wala nyuma, a dead walking political party..

Back
Top Bottom