Why you cant get over some relationships?

Niko na 2 relationships I cant seem to forget,ya kwanza the one and only guy ambaye nilimpenda sana hadi nilikuwa ninamuogopa.Sijawahi feel hivi for anyone else.Wakati mmoja alini pay a surprise visit nilikuwa naugua sana nilipomwona nikapona.Wakato wowote nikimfikiria I smile because I feel lucky2 have have had such an experience.Haya yalitokea zaidi ya miaka kumi iliyo pita.Lakini bwana yule alikuwa sio choice nzuri kwa marriage ingawaje roho yangu ilikuwa imezama naye so after some time ilibidi iishe.

The other one was my first lover,who we broke up miaka 4 iliyopita,yeye nahisi alinikosea na hivi majuzi alioa nikasikia uchungu mwingi sana.Sio kwa kumtaka au kutaka kuridiana na yeye lakini because I regret wakati lipoteza na ye na nilivyo muamini na kufikiri he was the one lakini akani disapoint.Relationship hii nikiikumbuka inanifanya niskie vibaya,sad with alot of regret.

The rest I never think about them much- maybe they dint mean much to me.

Preciousdoe, here i think there s time when you love for real and there is time when you just love or pretend to love thats why its difficult to forget when you loved for real.

huwa namkumbuka kaka mmoja hivi,6 kwa 6 alikuwa fit ile mbaya, wengine hata majina yao huwa nasahau

Musimo jr
I cant speak for others, but my reason for getting hung on one of my past relationship i.e my ex, has a lot to do with age and/or him being my first love. Unbeknownst to me, at the beginning love used to be a matter of heart and not my head!??.................... Ila unlike you, this encounter made me much stronger and wiser, and thus plays/played no part in break of my subsequent relationships

Hii thread kama inanihusu sana, had collegue swtheart, it is off 2 yrs ago but till today his memories are as fresh as it happened yesterday! Nt been able to get real one todate n tired of looking for that one, I dream of him often like how he look like n that he will be back, though good at telling my friends on importance of moving on ya kwangu kinda inanishinda, I never visit his facebook page so as nt to know what he is up to, heard he got married last month was feeling like dying, council ling myself dat what would I expect as it almost 2 yrs n months gone by! I hav wonderful now trying all he can making me feeling special lakini wapi what I am doing is frustrating him so he quit n let me alone! I know I am in loosing end but hope will raise again though I have failed 2 yrs now!

Preciousdoe, here i think there s time when you love for real and there is time when you just love or pretend to love thats why its difficult to forget when you loved for real.
I think that this is best answer for the topic exposed here.

...inategemea na ulivyowekeza wekeza kwa kiwango gani matumaini, imani, furaha yako, matarajio, nk kwenye mapenzi hayo.

...inategemea na ulivyowekeza wekeza kwa kiwango gani matumaini, imani, furaha yako, matarajio, nk kwenye mapenzi hayo.
Ukiwekeza kiivo si ndo akikuangusha basi utamuona nuksi kabisa? Au?

Ukiwekeza kiivo si ndo akikuangusha basi utamuona nuksi kabisa? Au?

...naam bht, ndio maana yake dear, 'heartbreaker!'

I am wondering, no matter how many relationships you might have in your love life, there is one which you never get over. What is the cause of this? Of course the bad side of it is that it contributes alot in the breakup of other relationships in your string.

...the bad side, utaogopea kuwekeza kwingine kwa hofu ya kuumizwa tena!

sasa Mbu, hapo si ndo na get over that r'ship jumla? (hata sitammiss) ....

If Im done, Thats It, no turning back, It doesnt matter how gud u were or Big u r.But I will still make u as a close friend to show u how happy Im with my life without u.

If Im done, Thats It, no turning back, It doesnt matter how gud u were or Big u r.But I will still make u as a close friend to show u how happy Im with my life without u.

wel but kwa hili huoni kama unachokifanya sio kumuonyesha kwamba u r moving okay without yeye ila ni kumuonyesha kwamba u can do it na unataka kuona ni namna gani kufanya hivyo kutamuathiri

Hii thread kama inanihusu sana, had collegue swtheart, it is off 2 yrs ago but till today his memories are as fresh as it happened yesterday! Nt been able to get real one todate n tired of looking for that one, I dream of him often like how he look like n that he will be back, though good at telling my friends on importance of moving on ya kwangu kinda inanishinda, I never visit his facebook page so as nt to know what he is up to, heard he got married last month was feeling like dying, council ling myself dat what would I expect as it almost 2 yrs n months gone by! I hav wonderful now trying all he can making me feeling special lakini wapi what I am doing is frustrating him so he quit n let me alone! I know I am in loosing end but hope will raise again though I have failed 2 yrs now!

Dah pole Morio but he wasnt for you although he was the love of your life ......... Too bad

Memories!
Some are just there to stay, cant be deleted