Elections 2010 Why we still need jakaya in power?

chademia

Sep 1, 2010
WHY DO WE STILL NEED JK IN POWER?
I would ask watanzania wenzangu to think about what am going to talk about with reasoning. It is not easy for a president kutekeleza
Vitu vyote ambavyo aliahidi in just the first term. now imagine how far we could go in 10yrs?Put in mind that most presidents don’t do whatever they set out to do in their terms, so if we keep changing presidents every after 5yrs ,surely TUTAFIKA POPOTE?

We definitely still need PEACE. And who is better at peace keeping than JAKAYA KIKWETE .We have all seen how he proved to us as concerning regional peace when he settled issues among the Kenyans during their rough political times, now think about peace keeping at local level !

All these false accusation concerning corruption involving him, do u think we would even get to hear about EPA if it was not for him to grant freedom of speech to the press. Otherwise u would never have heard about all the corruption issues, NOW think about it, do u think u will still have the freedom to know what really goes on in your country if it was otherwise?

Formatting the system: let me use the simplest example, if u had a lot of data on your laptop and one day u decide to format it u obviously loose what is in it.dat way watanzania tuwe makini with the decisions we make because tume toka mbali to risk it all na I know u have no guarantee that if u lost it u would get better.

At least now I can say I am from Tanzania in a chat room and my next reply wouldn’t be (what’s that? Or where is that)all thanks to our MAN JK for doing his best in advertising the country. This has being made in many ways .most African countries are known through wrong and negative ways like Kenya for its political instability nature, Uganda for its un democratically nature and life loss but TANZANIA: for:
1. Hosting the World Economic forum in Dar es salaam from 5th-7th may2010
2. Hosting the SULIVAN SUMMIT meeting in Arusha
3. Hosting a friendly match between Brazilian national team and the Taifa stars on 7th june 2010 in dare s salaam at Benjamin Mkapa National Stadium
4. Invited George W. Bush to Tanzania on 5th Feb.2008
5. Being the first African President to officially meet the President of the USA. BARACK OBAMA
6. For chairing African Union
7. Inviting the president of the Republic of China Hu Jintao to Tanzania
8. And etc

NOW ASK YOURSELF WOULD ANYONE ELSE BE ABLE TO DO ALL THESE THINGS IN JUST THE FIRST FIVE YEARS?AND I GUARANTEE U WITH THIS I CAN SEE TANZANIA VERY FAR IN 10YRS AND MORE TO COME.

I would ask watanzania wenzangu to think about what am going to talk about with reasoning. It is not easy for a president kutekeleza
Vitu vyote ambavyo aliahidi in just the first term. now imagine how far we could go in 10yrs?Put in mind that most presidents don't do whatever they set out to do in their terms, so if we keep changing presidents every after 5yrs ,surely TUTAFIKA POPOTE?

We definitely still need PEACE. And who is better at peace keeping than JAKAYA KIKWETE .We have all seen how he proved to us as concerning regional peace when he settled issues among the Kenyans during their rough political times, now think about peace keeping at local level !

All these false accusation concerning corruption involving him, do u think we would even get to hear about EPA if it was not for him to grant freedom of speech to the press. Otherwise u would never have heard about all the corruption issues, NOW think about it, do u think u will still have the freedom to know what really goes on in your country if it was otherwise?

Formatting the system: let me use the simplest example, if u had a lot of data on your laptop and one day u decide to format it u obviously loose what is in it.dat way watanzania tuwe makini with the decisions we make because tume toka mbali to risk it all na I know u have no guarantee that if u lost it u would get better.

At least now I can say I am from Tanzania in a chat room and my next reply wouldn't be (what's that? Or where is that)all thanks to our MAN JK for doing his best in advertising the country. This has being made in many ways .most African countries are known through wrong and negative ways like Kenya for its political instability nature, Uganda for its un democratically nature and life loss but TANZANIA: for:
3. Hosting a friendly match between Brazilian national team and the Taifa stars on 7th june 2010 in dare s salaam at Benjamin Mkapa National Stadium
5. Being the first African President to officially meet the President of the USA. BARACK OBAMA
8. And etc

NOW ASK YOURSELF WOULD ANYONE ELSE BE ABLE TO DO ALL THESE THINGS IN JUST THE FIRST FIVE YEARS?AND I GUARANTEE U WITH THIS I CAN SEE TANZANIA VERY FAR IN 10YRS AND MORE TO COME.

chademia
user-online.png

reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png

Join Date Wed Sep 2010
Posts 4

cow-dung!

sio kajiunga; sema hivi KATUMWA LEO HIIIIIIIII; ANAANZA KUKINGA MKONO WA KAZI AMEFANYA; USITULETEE NJAA ZAKO HAPA; KAFIE HUKO

Pamoja na yote uliyoyasema moja mpaka nane lakini umaskini uko juu sana kwa watanzania, shule hazina vitendea kazi, walimu ni vodafasta, zahanati hazina dawa, huduma zahanati na hospitali sawa na hakuna, dripu tunatunika kwenye miti. Wafanyakazi wanadhulumiwa stahili zao.

Barabara mbovu vijijini, shirika letu la ndege al marhumu, shirika la reli liko ICU, mioundo mbinu hafifu kuja mjini kazini masaa mawili ( ukiuliza ) unaambiwa maisha bora.

Sukari kilo shs 1900/= kwa kilo, mchele kilo 1500/=, dieseli lita 1700/=, petroli 1760/=, exchange rate 1 US $ = Tshs 1600.

Je ilikuwa hivi miaka mitano iliyopita haikuwa hivi ukweli maisha yamepanda ghafla mno ni kwa nini???? Au waliopo madarakani wameshindwa kucontrol halii hii, kama ndio hivi kuna sababu ya kuwafanya waendelee kufanya maisha yawe tight???

Chademia yote uliyayaorodhesha sidhani kama yanaweza kufanya maisha ya mtanzania yawe bora, sana sana ni sifa zisizo na manufaa kwa mtanzania wa kawaida.

Kwa kweli tueleze kwa nini tuipe CCM ridhaa ya kuongoza baada ya kushindwa kuleta neema kwa watanzania katika miaka yote 50 tokea tupate Uhuru.

THESE ARE FACTS WE WANT TO HEAR, EVERYBODY IN THE REGION IS ENVYING JK BUT SOME OF US ARE NOT APPRECIATING WHAT HAS BEEN DONE. THANKS FOR THIS. MWENYE MASIKIO NA ASIKIE.:glasses-nerdy:

THESE ARE FACTS WE WANT TO HEAR, EVERYBODY IN THE REGION IS ENVYING JK BUT SOME OF US ARE NOT APPRECIATING WHAT HAS BEEN DONE. THANKS FOR THIS. MWENYE MASIKIO NA ASIKIE.:glasses-nerdy:
It is too late my friends HATUDANGANYIKI

we better learn to judge people on what they did,what they are doing and what they are planning to do. I like CHEDEMA Political party but I hate the behavior of being resistive to everything which has been done by the current government. I will be happy to hear on how they will improve each sector, but proceeding with what we have now and other new strategies on development in general.I think that is what every body wants to hear from them. I wish all our political parties good luck.

Dada chademia
Karibu jamvini; japo najua si mgeni sana hapa. Wanaokuja hapa kwa sababu ya vijisenti vya kifisadi huondoka mkuku baada ya muda.

KIKWETE is not needed more you preach peace where there is no peace, peace is the fruit of righteousness so better to be without peace rather than embracing this sindbard aka the great traveller, we need both peace and development my friend next time be care.... wametundanganya muda mrefu sana mwaka huu hatudanganyikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

sababu nane zote ni chenga tupu hakuna la msingi wala la ukuta naona umekuja kuwaunga mkono akina j,k ,nostr,islam peace,peng

Tushawastukia mnaojiunga hapa jamvini mwezi wa nane na tisa tushawastukia. Mwenzetu umeingia leo , hujajitambulisha hatukujui, unaingia na thread ya kifisadi. Anyways, karibu jamvini na jisikie nyumbani!

Nenda huko kwenye "region" wanao envy wasichokijua

Vitu vyote ambavyo aliahidi in just the first term. now imagine how far we could go in 10yrs?Put in mind that most presidents don't do whatever they set out to do in their terms, so if we keep changing presidents every after 5yrs ,surely TUTAFIKA POPOTE?

At least now I can say I am from Tanzania in a chat room and my next reply wouldn't be (what's that? Or where is that)all thanks to our MAN JK for doing his best in advertising the country. This has being made in many ways .most African countries are known through wrong and negative ways like Kenya for its political instability nature, Uganda for its un democratically nature and life loss but TANZANIA: for:
8. And etc

472127027_716e1cc066.jpg

Bara bara ya kwenda makao makuu ya wilaya

Back
Top Bottom