Why URT Has Never Had State of the Nation Address For a Couple of Years of Samia Tenure

Filosofia ya Rorya

JF-Expert Member
Sep 20, 2021
So far we have had Presidential speeches on national occasions by SSH as follows:-

1. 100 days of her assuming the role of presidency.

2. Few National holidays.

3. Just once, with Dar es Salaam Elders.

4. Never, with the higher education scholars.

5. Never, with the servicemen in their respective camps (it was customary for her predecessors to address members of the armed forces) other than just commissioning them at TMA.

Suffice to demand quarterly State-of-the-nation-address now on, if it pleases her and her aides.

We have missed this blessing since her inauguration as Head of State.

International community has had this advantage over national community given her multiple international visits.

I rest my case.

So far we have had Presidential speeches on national occasions by SSH as follows:-

2. National holidays.

5. Never, with the servicemen in their respective camps (as was customary with her predecessors) other than just commissioning them at TMA.

Suffice to demand quarterly State-of-the-nation-address now on, if it pleases her and her advisors. We have missed this blessing since her inauguration as Head of State.

International community has had this advantage over national community given her multiple international visits.

I rest my case.
Hotuba za Rais ni muhimu sana. Hatoi hotuba, haongei na wahariri. Sasa sisi umma na wapiga kura wake tunapataje mrejesho bila hotuba wala kuongea na wahariri?

2. National holidays.

5. Never, with the servicemen in their respective camps (as was customary with her predecessors) other than just commissioning them at TMA.

Suffice to demand quarterly State-of-the-nation-address now on, if it pleases her and her advisors. We have missed this blessing since her inauguration as Head of State.

I rest my case.
Mtanikumbuka si kwa mabaya bali kwa mema

Mtanikumbuka si kwa mabaya bali kwa mema
Nadhani jumuiya za kimataifa na watu wa nje wanaijuwa JMT vizuri na fursa zilizomo kuliko hata sisi raia tulioko hapa nyumbani. Ni kama nchi inatangazwa nje zaidi kuliko ndani, hii inaweza kufanya uchumi wetu kuwa exotic kuliko domestic.

The version on Tanzania history taught in schools .

The system is all the way set to bedeck inept leaders for their warm- hearted words and leave aside concerete issues.

If you can ask any leader promptly including Samia what is your socio- economic ideology? , what is your political philosophy ?

They will not give out any logical answer because what they can do is to steal.

The version on Tanzania history taught in schools .

The system is all the way set to bedeck inept leaders for their warm- hearted words and leave aside concerete issues.

If you can ask any leader promptly including Samia what is your socio- economic ideology? , what is your political philosophy ?

They will not give out any logical answer because what they can do is to steal.
I wish they are engaged in BBC Hard-talk-show on a number of critical national agenda.

I wish they are engaged in BBC Hard-talk-show on a number of critical national agenda.
I think you remember how Mr Mkapa was cornered by Tim Sebastian .

Despite that , late Mkapa was a prominent journalist with unquestionable eloquence but it was a walk in the park for Tim Sebastian.

The last time Samia did an interview was with Salim Kikeke we all know how shallow she was during responding to the simple questions directed to her concerning numerous dubious charges of terrorism purported to orchestrated by Mr Mbowe and his Aides

I think you remember how Mr Mkapa was cornered by Tim Sebastian .

Despite that , late Mkapa was a prominent journalist with unquestionable eloquence but it was a walk in the park for Tim Sebastian.

The last time Samia did an interview was with Salim Kikeke we all know how shallow she was during responding to the simple questions directed to her concerning numerous dubious charges of terrorism purported to orchestrated by Mr Mbowe and his Aides
Jeez!

You are a good institutional memory of our times. It's such a nice DML (Down Memory Lane) for us. Ther're condemnatory issues that mama needs to be vocal to pursue lasting solution for peace and order sake.

Case study:-

1. Overwhelming borrowing amounting to tens of trillions of Tshs.

2. No. 1 above, but with stagnated growth at 6% that her predecessor left. Znz surges ahead of us by 7.1%

3. Grand graft delved into and unveiled by CAG but with zero action from two pillars of governance (executive and judiciary)

4. Unfinished strategic infrastructures but with excessive borrowing at the amount ever experienced since independence.

5. De- democratization.

6. Controversial investment contracts.

2. Few National holidays.

5. Never, with the servicemen in their respective camps (it was customary for her predecessors to address members of the armed forces) other than just commissioning them at TMA.

Suffice to demand quarterly State-of-the-nation-address now on, if it pleases her and her aides.

We have missed this blessing since her inauguration as Head of State.

I rest my case.
She and Her Regime has Nothing New to address.

To be precise Samia was not ready to assume the highest office in the land ,only the old fashioned constitution made her to assume the office by default.

Samia publicly advocated for looting of public funds with a so called "kula kwa urefu wa kamba" it is just like same monkeys in different forest.

Looking at his politics it's reminiscent of two camps of wolves and hyenas salivating over a flock flattened sheep , the farmer can hear their constant howls and laughs in the dark a wise farmer has to buile a strong fence to keep the flock safe.

Meanwhile the surge in commodity prices is a sore topic to many Tanzanians the biggest question is where does the collected revenue go?

She used PR and giving handouts to petty and idle tabloids to deodorise the illegalities observed in the DP World contract.

To sum up ,when moral rectitude ceases to be one of the requirements for leadership this is what we get.
Jeez!

You are a good institutional memory of our times. It's such a nice DML (Down Memory Lane) for us. Ther're condemnatory issues that mama needs to be vocal to pursue lasting solution for peace and order sake.

Case study:-

1. Overwhelming borrowing amounting to tens of trillions of Tshs.

2. No. 1 above, but with stagnated growth at 6% that her predecessor left. Znz surges ahead of us by 7.1%

3. Grand graft delved into and unveiled by CAG but with zero action from two pillars of governance (executive and judiciary)

4. Unfinished strategic infrastructures but with excessive borrowing at the amount ever experienced since independence.

5. De- democratization.

6. Controversial investment contracts.

Back
Top Bottom