Why Magufuli administration misses the point on Government splurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always leaders are never of the same caliber. And never on earth will they have the same leading style in the same methodology. Woe to those who never acknowledge the current good leadership of our president!
By the way, do we all know the calamity our nation was in, some time back?
Digest!
I know where you are coming from: from a denialism school of thought where critical analysis and thought are disregarded but blind following is promoted as not only condonation but also complicity to peaceful coexistence despite socioeconomic tensions

I fail to tell who is a liar between you and the initiators of the union! Can you tell us (people of my age - 25 years of age) the true story about this?
I have already told you just go back and retrace my earlier thoughts. The denial of Arab putsch: despite the truth the so much vaunted revolution was hatched and executed by one Okello a Ugandan general and ASP had no part to it. But after chasing out the Oman Sultan, Nyerere moved in to anoint Karume Abeid which was a prelude of Binaisa and co. coronation at Kampala following the Idi Amin ouster.

It is time to reconsider the Lugumi vortex

images%283%29.jpg
images%282%29.jpg
images%281%29.jpg
images.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom