Why do Tanzanians need a reason to apply for passport?

uyu ni zwazwa tu coz kuulizwa reason of that it's not a crime that ur not qualified
simple unajaza tu I hav friends, relative's, gilfrend/boyfriend outside Nina plan yakuwatembelea in future over
THOSE A JUST CHALLENGING QN as they don't ask any prove for that sasa jipanikishe uitwe mkimbizi

Mimi niliulizwa proof nikaambatanisha barua ya ofisi kwamba naenda training

Because whether its shortage of passport books or shortage of reasoning (as good as saying, why do you want medical insurance, pls prove first that ur sick!), IT SEEMS LIKE ITS HERE TO STAY FOR A LONG LONG TIME...

Slow down mkuu ,this is bongo
We haven't got any sector which is running smoothly,water supply ,electric supply ,education ,healthcare, transport. Nyingine malizia mwenyewe ,mpaka najiuliza ujasiri wa nyerere kujitia kudai uhuru,heri tungeendelea kuwa chini ya mkoloni nina uhakika tungekuwa sehemu fulani njema kuliko hapa tulipo.

A friend of mine from Tanzania wanted to get a passport just to have it in case she wants to travel outside Tanzania and they wanted her to submit a proof that she is in fact has such trip.

Isn't passport a right for any Tanzanian? Why do Tanzanians need a proof or show that they need the passport for planned trip outside the country?

Thank you
So,you're asking for a passport as if you asking for USA visa ???

wapenda shortcut utawajua tu watu wew unajua sheria hairuhusu kurenew passport outside of ur origin country lazima urudi otherwise badilisha upewe ya nchi nyingine
nyie mnaosema beucracy ivi kwa akili ya kawaida kwa nchi kama izi zetu mtu huna hata adress hujulikani ni MTZ, Mkenya, mganda, mnyarwanda, mkongo eti beurocracy isiwepo the problem kubwa tumezoea kutoa rushwa na wengi hawapelekagi documents zinazohitajika ndo maana mnasumbuliwa
Hata kuandika tu ukaeleweka shida!! Ndio maana utatetea upumbavuu sababu hata global education huna.

uyu ni zwazwa tu coz kuulizwa reason of that it's not a crime that ur not qualified
simple unajaza tu I hav friends, relative's, gilfrend/boyfriend outside Nina plan yakuwatembelea in future over
THOSE A JUST CHALLENGING QN as they don't ask any prove for that sasa jipanikishe uitwe mkimbizi
Ulishwahi ku apply Passport?

Back
Top Bottom